news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-26-2009, 08:04 PM   #16
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

well, i actually like Massaquoi at reciever....he has big play potential and Robiskie is a solid number two.
The offensive line is good.

The running backs will be good two. Harrison is the real deal, James Davis and Chris Jenning both can play.

Most of the guys on our offense are rookies, but they all can play and in fact the offense has been better since they have been playing.

We do need a QB....badly
Old 12-26-2009, 08:05 PM   #17
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
now I'm hearing from Gainesville that its a brain tumor, smh, that would be awful
ESPN just reported he has been to the hospital numerous times due to chest pains.

I dont know. You will probably here alot of wild things now.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:21 PM   #18
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn thats crazy

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:38 PM   #19
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i heard it's in his prostate

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 08:38 PM   #20
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
he grew up outside of cleveland

if he lied about having heart attacks, then he can lie that that was the reason he resigned.

he'll be the browns coach in 2011

i'm telling you mang i know these things
dude's got jokes today.

do what you have to do to take care of your health urb.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 10:47 PM   #21
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Mike Holmgren should appoint himself the coach of the Browns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:01 PM   #22
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

no....he should stick with Mangini
Old 12-26-2009, 11:06 PM   #23
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Holmgren could turn the Browns around. That guido should leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:30 PM   #24
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
no....he should stick with Mangini
^^^^^this.

and i think urban meyer would suck as a pro coach
Old 12-27-2009, 12:04 AM   #25
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Mangini has done a good job this year with a dysfunctional team and organization.

The Browns started playing well after they got rid of all the overrated divas on the team.....Jamal Lewis, Braylon, Winslow.

They have cut back on penalties and the young guys have really played well. They have a ton of injuries on defense but they have shown significant improvement the last 4 weeks.

Mangini deserves another year. He has handled all the turmoil well. Starting over AGAIN would be stupid.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:21 AM   #26
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok, without reading whatever anybody else said, i find it peculiar that they announced this before their bowl game. why not wait until afterwards?

2nd, cohwer will not be coaching the browns any time soon. he told the rooney's that he wouldn't coach the browns out of respect for them. also, cowher could have any job in the nfl, why would he choose the 2nd worst organization in the league? (the 1st being the raiders)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:24 AM   #27
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

your right it wont be cowher.

its gruden or mangini
Old 12-27-2009, 01:36 AM   #28
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

honestly, i can't see gruden taking that job either.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:42 AM   #29
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

the job is a diamond in the rough......great fan base, footballs birthplace, historic team......its a great sell, and now that Holmgren is running things, its a step in the right direction.

Thing is, any local boys would coach the Browns. They are so unbelievaabley beloved.

I dont really kno why, but they are.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:06 AM   #30
thatKid
Veteran Member

thatKid shaolin monk

feel sorry for the guy, even tho I'm a 'Canes fan