news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-03-2009, 09:37 AM   #646
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

mic-cord-strangler shaolin monk

this is my funny hand of the day

http://www.pokerhand.org/?4749971
Old 10-04-2009, 07:08 PM   #647
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Three pairs nice. lol
Old 10-04-2009, 07:11 PM   #648
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nh
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 07:19 PM   #649
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

wtf is this shit

http://www.pokerhand.org/?4809792
Old 10-29-2009, 11:15 AM   #650
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

loooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllll

http://www.pokerhand.org/?4820995
Old 10-29-2009, 03:13 PM   #651
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

must be nice to be that lucky, I wouldn't know. My set ran into two higher sets on the flop 2 days ago....but that's normal, right?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 03:25 PM   #652
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

weird
Old 10-29-2009, 07:14 PM   #653
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
must be nice to be that lucky, I wouldn't know. My set ran into two higher sets on the flop 2 days ago....but that's normal, right?

yes it is. you think i've never had that happen?
Old 10-29-2009, 07:19 PM   #654
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I remember that happened to me. We all hit the flop.

For quads, I hate it in holdem that most of the time when you make it, no one has the boat...thats one of the only time you actually cash in on them.

I actually lost against them with my boat yesterday but it was limit....lol

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:35 PM   #655
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

i dont like play potlimits
Old 11-10-2009, 11:04 PM   #656
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

this fag finally got banned?
Old 11-17-2009, 09:55 AM   #657
Sativahhh
رضيت بالله ربّاً وبلإسلام

Sativahhh iron monkeySativahhh iron monkeySativahhh iron monkey

royal flsuh http://cambio.mendigogame.es/change_please/1709012/
Sativahhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 06:41 PM   #658
mic-cord-strangler
Veteran Member

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

http://www.pokerhand.org/?4911802
Old 12-27-2009, 11:51 AM   #659
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

whassup B

im fairly new to the game and im going to my 1st tournament this sunday. im pretty sure i wont win shit, but could you give some basic pointers??

keep 'em basic though, im not good with theoretic shit...

so what you got for me?

cap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:11 PM   #660
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Keep your hand selection tight, you can win a tournament and only play 5 hands all night. Go with top 10% This includes:

AA
KK
QQ
JJ
TT
AK
AQ
AJ
AT
KQ

Because you are new and your opponents will generally be more skilled, you want the pots as big as possible preflop. You want to gamble more. Don't be afraid to just shove. If you accumulate chips, steal the blinds. Bet 3-4 times the big blind preflop and don't let up til the thing is over. Heads up the more aggressive player is usually the winner. Bully away.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote