news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2009, 03:08 PM   #11
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Keep your hand selection tight, you can win a tournament and only play 5 hands all night. Go with top 10% This includes:

AA
KK
QQ
JJ
TT
AK
AQ
AJ
AT
KQ

So you're saying i should only play with these hands?

Because you are new and your opponents will generally be more skilled, you want the pots as big as possible preflop. You want to gamble more. Don't be afraid to just shove. If you accumulate chips, steal the blinds. Bet 3-4 times the big blind preflop and don't let up til the thing is over.

So if i get one of those hands i should really raise big?

Heads up the more aggressive player is usually the winner. Bully away. Yeah thats what i hear...
Thanks man, if you should think if any more little tips you could give me before sunday it would be greatly appreciated!!

cap is offline   Reply With Quote