news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 06:52 PM   #1
5hundred&one
Groovallegiance

5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)5hundred&one Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default song reviews is the gayest sub-forum ever

why???? why does brock need a new sub-forum every time he wants to make a thousand polls that nobody will vote in?

I'm not tryin to bitch, but it's annoying, you can never refresh the index and see what the latest post in the wu-chamber was because every 5 minutes he's making a new thread for 1 of the thousands of wu songs in existence.

at least make it it's own forum and bury it at the bottom of the index page, so the rest of us have an easier time ignoring it.
Old 12-13-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol..
Moderators : 6
i could go on, but i'll wait..

Old 12-13-2009, 07:37 PM   #3
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cosign this to the fullest.

nobody wants to see that, at all yo

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:29 AM   #4
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

People actually browse WTC by newest post? I usually do that on smaller forums on daily visits but doing it on WTC would be too much. I follow thread subscriptions instead.

Old 12-14-2009, 02:24 PM   #5
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i've never done a thread subscription. if i'm at the computer working, i refresh and see if there is a newer post
Old 12-14-2009, 02:49 PM   #6
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Some people act like this is killing them or something. Relax, if you don't like the subforum, unsubscribe. All I'm trying to do is create a really nice discography, sorry if that offends you in some way.

Old 12-14-2009, 03:04 PM   #7
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i am turning off some of the things for that forum, maybe they will work so new post subscriptions dont happen.

you cant seach for threads in that forum, it wont be in the jump to menu, and posts wont count towards total post count.

let me know if it works, if not im turning them back on.

Old 12-14-2009, 04:45 PM   #8
battle?
n.i.

battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)battle? Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why was the track review section not put in his i.l.c.?
there's a huge amount of information there..
just sitting there..
taking up space
an really..wouldn't the wutang chamber be better off with an audio subforum than this?
if any sticky thread deserves the bump it's that..

Old 12-15-2009, 04:09 PM   #9
battle?
n.i.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
People actually browse WTC by newest post? I usually do that on smaller forums on daily visits but doing it on WTC would be too much. I follow thread subscriptions instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
i am turning off some of the things for that forum, maybe they will work so new post subscriptions dont happen.

you cant seach for threads in that forum, it wont be in the jump to menu, and posts wont count towards total post count.

let me know if it works, if not im turning them back on.

i love how u completely avoid the thread topic..
Old 12-15-2009, 04:25 PM   #10
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle? View Post
i love how u completely avoid the thread topic..
I addressed the peoples concerns and tried to work around nuisances and I could have avoided those too. The thread topic is that forum being a gay forum. You wanted me to say my opinion on the forum?

For why? I dont know if people are going to vote in the polls, have they?.

Old 12-15-2009, 04:32 PM   #11
battle?
n.i.

^ so u true-ly believe that this subforum is needed more than others?

Old 12-15-2009, 04:52 PM   #12
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

no, generally speaking i dont like subforums.

he wanted to be dedicated and put a lot of work in and do statistical analysis so i was like ok.

an audio subforum was always held back because there will be more retail albums posted. id shutter to think what would happen when someone creates a new thread in the main forum about a hot new track when it should have been made in the audio subforum.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:09 PM   #13
battle?
n.i.

^ lol..shutter 2 think..
but seriously ..
u could moderate an audio forum..
or it could be an unlockd jewel once u reached vatican or vet status...lol
u dont see this ending up like his i.l.c.?
not that it was his alone..

Old 01-01-2010, 08:41 PM   #14
battle?
n.i.

please get this section off of the corp..

Closed Thread