news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-01-2010, 11:07 PM   #46
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

jeez now thats retro shit. I like where your head's at. On that note I want Doll to come back. Doll is on some G shit.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:25 PM   #47
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
It's called a privacy policy & terms of use. Most idiots never read these things then get butt hurt when their information gets sold to 3rd parties.
guilty.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:13 AM   #48
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
Not exclusively, I use other things like Muff, Tart, Twat, Cunt, Bitch, Slut, Ho, Slampiece, Slampig, Cocksucker, Girl, Lady, Shawty (Rare occasions), skank, dimepiece, dime, nickel (lol), and many others. But Biddy rolls off the tongue like its a curse and it isn't so I can say it in front of authority figures and not get those stern looks...

Now that you mention it, I should say broad more. So Broad and Chick, ok, I'm bringing them back...
How bout calling us by our name?

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 08:19 AM   #49
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
skeeza?
Old 01-02-2010, 08:23 AM   #50
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
skeeza?
R u drunk?

Old 01-02-2010, 08:30 AM   #51
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

no im playing, woman
Old 01-02-2010, 08:45 AM   #52
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
skeeza?
Quote:
no im playing, woman
Oh I love it when ur forceful. LOL

Old 01-02-2010, 04:54 PM   #53
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

Quote:
I can't refer to girls by their names, I need those girls' names for use on guys who I know won't fight me...

You make no sense... If I start calling girls by their name they'll think I care what they think and then I'll have to ignore them blatantly by telling them to kindly fuck their own faces and then they won't blow me.

Names are just gonna get in my way...
Old 01-02-2010, 04:57 PM   #54
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
I can't refer to girls by their names, I need those girls' names for use on guys who I know won't fight me...

You make no sense... If I start calling girls by their name they'll think I care what they think and then I'll have to ignore them blatantly by telling them to kindly fuck their own faces and then they won't blow me.

Names are just gonna get in my way...
Oh lawd. Sometimes I just call the men I'm dealing with baby. Then I don't get them confused.

Kidding. LOL

Old 01-02-2010, 05:00 PM   #55
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

i want to see the shrap queen sex tape
Old 01-02-2010, 05:00 PM   #56
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

Quote:
Oh lawd. Sometimes I just call the men I'm dealing with baby. Then I don't get them confused.

Kidding. LOL
queen what do you look for in a man ???

peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 05:01 PM   #57
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

I don't like saying baby, makes me feel like a pedophile... which is scary since its only been a few years since I would qualify as a target... I just don't like the word. I don't want to refer to the thing I plan plug with my penis "baby" something about it doesn't sit well for me.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:03 PM   #58
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
queen what do you look for in a man ???

peace be with you !
A working penis. Ha.

Old 01-02-2010, 05:05 PM   #59
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

Quote:
A working penis. Ha.
Looks like Prof is out...
Old 01-02-2010, 05:05 PM   #60
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Fuckk!!