news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics > 2009 WTC Poster Awards

View Poll Results: best guido poster
Art Vandelay 6 20.69%
NickyTooch 14 48.28%
Cap 7 24.14%
Whitey 2 6.90%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2010, 07:48 PM   #16
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

you are disqualified on account of your last name.....and first name too
Old 01-10-2010, 07:50 PM   #17
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm like henry hill. not all of my blood can be traced back to sicily

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Old 01-10-2010, 07:52 PM   #18
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

henry could never be a made man.

and neither could you.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:56 PM   #19
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
why is everyone bitching about all the awards. i nominated this as a joke. i didn't think pro would take it serious. if you want a hispanic thread, nominate one next year.
i wanst bitchin, i was being facetious based on the complaints and general existence of an award like this... its just a forum.

Old 01-10-2010, 08:10 PM   #20
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

yea, so shut the fuck up about it spic
Old 01-10-2010, 08:12 PM   #21
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well....different wtc poasters take the poasting awards in varying degrees of seriousness. this award was meant for the least serious of those poasting on a websites forum.

Old 01-11-2010, 06:58 AM   #22
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to cap

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
henry could never be a made man.

and neither could you.
i could BTW, so im the most gangster poster by default.

fuck you rep me. (get it? from the movie?)

Old 01-11-2010, 07:12 AM   #23
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuck you art you fucking middle aged guido.

Cap isn't American.

So don't give me that shit.

Old 01-11-2010, 08:46 AM   #24
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

CAP is from Belgium....

making him one of the least gangster people in the world.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:03 AM   #25
cap
THE ILL ONE

cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cap Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
CAP is from Belgium....

making him one of the least gangster people in the world.
yeah, because real gangsters live with their parents at the age of 35, and talk big on the internet.

Old 01-11-2010, 09:15 AM   #26
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hes 47.

Old 01-11-2010, 09:30 AM   #27
cap
THE ILL ONE

my apologies.

Old 01-11-2010, 04:30 PM   #28
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I'm 43.

I fought in a war and was twice decorated.

What did either of you two ever do for your country besides leech of it?

I'm gonna send my son after you both so he can practice his benchpresses
Old 01-11-2010, 04:38 PM   #29
cap
THE ILL ONE

hold on there nick, i thought we werent supposed to share our personal lives on here. that was some kind of sacred cool general chat code you guys had. are you breaking it? are you fucking breaking the code?? and you think i believe any of that shit? that war shit? someone who has been in a war wouldnt act like you do on a forum, no... sorry i aint having it nick.

btw lol at 43 and still living at home. just lol.

Last edited by cap; 01-11-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:57 PM   #30
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

you certainly have thought about it alot