news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics > 2009 WTC Poster Awards > 2009 Audio Booth Awards

View Poll Results: Which is Best?
Sound Theory - Various Artists 2 11.11%
Symphony of the Mic - PCP 3 16.67%
One Nine Nine Five - Maximus Da Mantic/MOD 2 11.11%
A Bullet Named Fuck You - Notik/12weLve 2 11.11%
Prelude to the Odyssey - Sinapse/Complex 7 38.89%
Depths of Darkness - BDZ/Noyz 2 11.11%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-07-2010, 09:27 AM   #17
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Actaully Theres Alot Of Albums Missing ......And Me Personally I Dont Think Sound Threoy Should Be On There Because It Was A Conglamorate Effort And Not A Individual Effort
Old 01-07-2010, 11:46 AM   #18
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

again, i only put what was nominated and if i missed one, i apologize

ELITE STATUS
Old 01-07-2010, 12:27 PM   #19
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

boy oh boiii

For the GenChat pervs
Old 01-07-2010, 01:43 PM   #20
Slurch Yung
bill romanowski

Slurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to Slurch Yung

dam i see we didnt get no love dis year.
an so slow the world spinnin.../
DL THE MISADVENTURES OF CASEY JONES EP
http://www.mediafire.com/?swdc2a2nvpae6dn
http://www.reverbnation.com/Battlefieldbully
or facebook search Slurch YUNG or holla at me on here PEACE
Old 01-08-2010, 07:19 AM   #21
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

voted PTTO, kind of wished i hadnt nominated sound theory now for the reasons Max stated cos theres def some dope albums/ep's missing off the list, Harlem lay ups, re-evoloution, the kaotny one that the name of escapes me, cuban reveloution, art of life should be up there as i nominated it, the latest slang mobb should be up there as well IMO
Old 01-09-2010, 12:09 PM   #22
Noyz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

Noyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal sonNoyz prodigal son

Going with Sinapse and Plex on this one. "Seesaws" still gets daily spins from me.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:41 PM   #23
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

wow, thanks to everyone who is recognizing Plex and myself for PTTO, there are so many dope projects dropped around here...respect to all the true artists putting their own work in...PEACE
Old 01-13-2010, 01:20 PM   #24
Slurch Yung
bill romanowski

Slurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal sonSlurch Yung prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to Slurch Yung

yo yo yo yo yo yo fuck this shit.

i cant believe that we didnt get no love for the shit we did this year yo.

we released two projects --ROTT DOGGZ EP- OBSIDIAN BRICK- all in the same year. while sleep was locked up for half the year. we are younger then all the dudes on the boards up there an is killin tracks. i gaurantee we've turned down half those mc's for collabs.

yall strait trippin.
if yall really aint feelin that shit enuff to even mention it-than jus wait till the new tracks drop.

peace
an so slow the world spinnin.../
DL THE MISADVENTURES OF CASEY JONES EP
http://www.mediafire.com/?swdc2a2nvpae6dn
http://www.reverbnation.com/Battlefieldbully
or facebook search Slurch YUNG or holla at me on here PEACE
Old 01-13-2010, 01:40 PM   #25
H.Notik
Fuck The Law.

H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)H.Notik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to H.Notik

who the fuck cares yo?

it's a fucking internet site these awards are bullshit and dont mean ANYTHING in real life.

Caught up with the sky
Shot at God.

Old 01-13-2010, 01:41 PM   #26
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurch Yung View Post
yo yo yo yo yo yo fuck this shit.

i cant believe that we didnt get no love for the shit we did this year yo.

we released two projects --ROTT DOGGZ EP- OBSIDIAN BRICK- all in the same year. while sleep was locked up for half the year. we are younger then all the dudes on the boards up there an is killin tracks. i gaurantee we've turned down half those mc's for collabs.

yall strait trippin.
if yall really aint feelin that shit enuff to even mention it-than jus wait till the new tracks drop.

peace
like i said

...respect to all the true artists putting their own work in...

cats that really do this shit the right way know that ya'll work hard. personally i didn't even do nominations, but i would have mentioned ya'll if i did

just keep banging in 2010 and definitely don't make too much out of what is said on this board, positive or negative

PEACE