news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-21-2005, 10:10 AM   #1
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default One must be able to think critically in this forum

I have read posts in this forum for a while now. The reason why this forum failed in the past was some people could not think critically. This means reasoning for an opposing view, if your own position is worth holding, then the outcome is a better understanding of the issue. This is how everyone can gain more knowledge and understanding from a thread in this "Know The Ledge" forum.

Just coming into a thread and stating your opinion (and possibly quoting someone elses similar opinion), is weak and not worth reading and little knowledge and understading will be made. You should be able to reason to make your post stronger.

It is "critical" to think critically in this forum since many topics here have and likely always will be dealing with BELIEFS.

Any belief can be viewed as an investment of trust so once some beleifs are made, one will feel tied in or committed. People are naturally egocentric and naturally inclined to defend our values and postitions when they are threatened. When threads go through this pattern they are generally lost for which the thread turned to something it wasnt intended to do. Not every thread is meant for people to debate....although the easiest thing to do in this forum is to nitpick the fallacies someone else has posted

Some people need to learn how to back down from positions which they cannot defend and try to salvage their "investment". Instead, try looking at the opposing views. Even if an opposing view is strong, it may not actually change your current belief structure.

In short if you cant think critically and be able to reason, this forum may not be for you.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 10:15 AM   #2
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX
Default Re: One must be able to think critically in this forum

cooooooooooooooooooooo-sign

even tho i find idiots to be amusing sometimes
Old 09-21-2005, 12:17 PM   #3
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

100% truth

peace Prolific

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 12:23 PM   #4
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

agreed
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 02:18 PM   #5
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

dats knowledge right there

peace

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 02:24 PM   #6
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Indeed thats why I'm just observing until I gather up my stack of reasearch, than I'm posting scientific information up here. I'm going to attempt an attack on string theory, and other formidable theories lingering in our scientific/mathmatical universe.

This should be a sticky. (suggestion)
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 02:29 PM   #7
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

most definitely do.. ill be interested.. tho would everybody understand?

this should educate not polarize nahmean?

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 04:06 PM   #8
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
most definitely do.. ill be interested.. tho would everybody understand?

this should educate not polarize nahmean?
Of course I'ma break it down into english, although its never the same as explaining it using mathematics but you know we'll take it slow.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
Old 09-21-2005, 05:04 PM   #9
BlaK FuRYaN
MaN-ov-WaR

BlaK FuRYaN shaolin monk

I agree....runnin around in circles searching for corners with no solutions

ORPHANS OF CUSH

OUT SOON
BlaK FuRYaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 06:56 AM   #10
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

The world on the whole needs less ignorance. Does it seem to anyone else here that the entire world suffers from a short attention span? There's so much I want to do to go out and make a difference in the world but I feel like I have to take care of things on the homefront first. Between work to pay bills and school to educate myself, it doesn't leave me much time to be involved the way I would like to be in things like grassroot political movements etc. Sometimes I think society is set up this way to keep everybody distracted. A lack of focus directed at changing our current system can only be beneficial to the people that currently hold the power in this country, and evidently little help to anyone else.peace
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 08:45 AM   #11
LHX
healthy merking

ignorance is the only conspiracy

ignorance is the only disease

self vs. self
Old 09-23-2005, 08:50 AM   #12
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

You don't have to go out on big movement sprees, although it would be nice. Just educate yourself, and you'll inspire other people around you to do the same. Just by waking up those few people your making a difference, because in turn they will wake up people to, understand?

Old 09-23-2005, 09:08 AM   #13
LHX
healthy merking

QUIP

the

QUantum Inseperability Principle

dont front
Old 09-23-2005, 12:36 PM   #14
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

LOL atoms are sexy, nothing turns me on like bonding particals and their relativity.

Old 09-23-2005, 01:47 PM   #15
LHX
healthy merking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
LOL atoms are sexy, nothing turns me on like bonding particals and their relativity.
have you seen the centerfold in augusts 'subatomic particle of the month' pullout section?

hot shit