news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-17-2010, 11:00 AM   #16
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPIRITdANIMAL View Post
You guys really think Troy Smith is an NFL quarterback?

Come on now.

Flacco has potential. But they under-utilized him towads the end of the season, and when it was time for him to make plays, he was obviously unprepared.
I dont kno if Smith is or not because he has not played. From what I know of his college career, which is every single game, is that he knows how to read a defense, can progress through his reads quickly, is accurate, has a strong arm and can throw the deep ball well. He's not fast but he is elusive and knows how to move in the pocket.

He was never a running QB, always a thrower but cuz he is black, he gets that label, just how white guys get the slow label.

His height is what is holding him back.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:02 AM   #17
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

alex van pelt was better than troy smith.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:07 AM   #18
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Joe Flacco Is Going To Be A Good Qb For Years To Come He Has All The Tools Hes Only In His Second Year It Takes Time To Develop Fully As A Qb Look At Matt Ryan Struggled This Year But He'll Be A Good Qb.

Really If You Think About It Theres A Lot Of Good Young Qb's In The League Right Now Should Be Intresting In The Future. From The Class Of Eli, Ben, Rivers On To Now Rodgers, Ryan, Flacco, Even Looks Like Sanchez And Stafford Will Be Good.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:15 PM   #19
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

Them boys had no chance no matter who was their quaterback.

Jets are about to get smacked today...

And I am Jets fan with no shame to admit that its gonna happen.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:28 PM   #20
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

i just noticed that the thread is called flacco is a pretty qb wtf
Old 01-17-2010, 12:30 PM   #21
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

pretty as in a bitch quaterback.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:41 PM   #22
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Come honor face should change his name to Come honest face (cum on his face)
Old 01-17-2010, 12:42 PM   #23
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Why is that?
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:44 PM   #24
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

lol @ the edit reason. actually, cletus, i put him up to it.
Old 01-17-2010, 12:47 PM   #25
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Further evidence of your own faggotry. Like the naked middle aged white man for an avatar wasn't enough.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 12:50 PM   #26
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

i thought that was him in his sig
Old 01-17-2010, 12:51 PM   #27
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

its not too far off actually
Old 01-17-2010, 04:21 PM   #28
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I dont kno if Smith is or not because he has not played. From what I know of his college career, which is every single game, is that he knows how to read a defense, can progress through his reads quickly, is accurate, has a strong arm and can throw the deep ball well. He's not fast but he is elusive and knows how to move in the pocket.

He was never a running QB, always a thrower but cuz he is black, he gets that label, just how white guys get the slow label.

His height is what is holding him back.
he did play 2 -3 games near the end of his rookie season and i was pretty impressed with what i saw, nothing amazing but he put up good numbers and made some very nice throws, im sure he can be a great qb somewhere but in b-more im goin to stick with flacco, i wanna see em get a good number 1 reciever, mason is most likely goin to retire,
Old 01-17-2010, 04:35 PM   #29
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Smith is unhappy...coming to Cleveland
Old 01-17-2010, 04:50 PM   #30
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Smith looked good in that monday night game he played a few months ago. I dont see how it would hurt in puting him in a game when Flacco is sucking.

Lets face it, aside from Mason, their recieving core is terrible, it would help to have a QB that could scramble for a first down rather than forcing a pass to a reciever that isnt open
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote