news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-22-2010, 08:16 AM   #166
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
My son fell 2 weeks ago down the stairs and my sitter called me at work I met them at the hospital where we were flown to Philadelphia to Childrens Hospital where we r now. His brain swelled up, he has a shunt in his head and has to go thru therapy to learn to talk and everything. But he's getting better which is all that matters. Thanks for asking.

wow sorry to hear
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:38 AM   #167
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT View Post
thats nice ^^ so why are you such a racist bitch then?
i'm only racist to the niggers who are mean to me.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:13 AM   #168
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

im not racist to any niggers at all.

I treat them as if they were my brothers.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:23 AM   #169
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
im not racist to any niggers at all.

I treat them as if they were my brothers.
Really? Why not say African-Americans or blacks, instead of the n word? Nicky, you're on a Wu-Tang Clan message board, AND THEY'RE BLACK and you live in Cleveland, OH. I sense hate and bitterness.

You're Italian, so......

IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:28 AM   #170
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Really? Why not say African-Americans or blacks, instead of the n word? Nicky, you're on a Wu-Tang Clan message board, AND THEY'RE BLACK and you live in Cleveland, OH. I sense hate and bitterness.

You're Italian, so......

C'mon man, no need to get racist.
Old 01-22-2010, 10:32 AM   #171
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

good to see moms got their priorties in check here!!!!!!

why you posting here when you should be teaching your son how to speak again!?!!?!?!

are you trapped in your computer chair due to over eating and inactivity!?!?!?!!?

fritos >>>>>> family
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:34 AM   #172
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula_Spictakula View Post
i'm only racist to the niggers who are mean to me.
That does not make ANY sense to me at all!

You're going to be racist to someone because they're mean to you? Why not dislike the person instead of their race? You cannot be serious.

Let's say if you were to work with a black woman who happens to be nice, well-mannered, educated, etc. Now, let's say you guys were working on a project and things got a little hectic. As a result of that, you say something mean to her just because you're frustrated with working on the project with her. Natural, she doesn't like you at that moment. So, you're going to racist to someone who hasn't done anything to you? Oh, I forgot, it's only one way with a racist, AND YOU'RE FUCKING COLOMBIAN! So, natural, you think you're superior to us just because your skin is lighter and your hair is longer. What fucking qualifies you to think your superior to another race?

What about if a white person or an Asian person is mean to you? Are you going to hate them just because of their race or are you going to hate them for the person that they are? Wouldn't that make more sense, Blackula?

I swear, people like you and Nicky need to grow up and shut the fuck up!

Thanks.

Old 01-22-2010, 10:44 AM   #173
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

senstivity is for homos b!!!!!!!

blackula doesnt hate blacks she hates herself!!!!!!

youd hate yourself too if your crotch smelled like fish in a sauna!!!!!!

shes a sloppy hoe that no one will wife, bitch is a cum catch with legs!!!!!!

shes one of those bitches at the club that sweats and smells like shit after one dance!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:47 AM   #174
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
senstivity is for homos b!!!!!!!

blackula doesnt hate blacks she hates herself!!!!!!

youd hate yourself too if your crotch smelled like fish in a sauna!!!!!!

shes a sloppy hoe that no one will wife, bitch is a cum catch with legs!!!!!!

shes one of those bitches at the club that sweats and smells like shit after one dance!!!!!
I understand why you feel that way but I have to disagree with you.

I think Blackula is a good person but I just think that she is influenced by the WRONG people online and offline. She just needs to understand that people will be people, no matter what race there are.

Old 01-22-2010, 11:33 AM   #175
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

hahahaha Man i have to stop being so sarcastic here cause ppl take everything i say to heart.

Seriously speaking. I dont hate anyone, I don't call black ppl niggers, I get really offended when ppl use racial slurs in a hateful tone (irl) and I have lots of black friends, one of them is my best friend.. been friends with her since we were 7. I don't particularly date black dudes cause I honestly like white boys more. it does not mean that no black dude has a chance with me, I really get all past the physical appearance once i get to know a person. Once again I do not hate black ppl, I don't call them niggers or call them niggers if they're mean to me ... i've only done that on here cause everyones seems to be so incredibly ignorant and retarded.

and hahaha @ the title change... nice! I'm not ashamed of my bum ok!
Old 01-22-2010, 12:52 PM   #176
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I think to be successful in life one must project a royal bearing in the sense that, yes my shit does indeed stink, but I am royalty so its a royal stink, thus appealing to people who wish they were royal.

Deep down inside I hate myself. i hate the fact that I've taken lives of others albeit through warfare, I hate the fact that I neglected my first wife before she was taken from me.
I hated myself for a long time for my faults.

Wu-corp has helped me tremendously with its in your face humor and kinship bonds that I've formed with so many.

I've treated the wucorp women terribley tho. I've neglected them. the first time i saw blackula i knew i had to have. I just got taht good old fashioned feeling that i would do anything to bone her.
Its a special feelings.
I wrote her poems, we discussed Dick Tracy comic books. I felt a bond.

Then MsRza came along....the sweetest girl...so sensual and exotic. I had too much respect for her to treat her like a whore.

Ilz came and went quickly..we exchanged erotic stories and i made her panties wet and legs shaky with my erotic tale of too hot lovers.

Trixx was a bit of a mystery but I think she is such a fun-loving girl, I am really enjoying her company. Sweet girl.

Queenie takes alot of shit from me, but i kno she can handle it. I really think she is a great girl, and she knows that I love her and my sarcasm at times can be extreme.

That leaves me to Pat Bateman.....this guy is HUNG. Seriously, all you brothas think you got big cock, wait until you feast youre eyes on this monster. And he aint no drip drop man either....this dude could teach Peter North how to bust. Salute Pat.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:55 PM   #177
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nicky, you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:01 PM   #178
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

trixx is the cutest asian girl
Old 01-22-2010, 02:47 PM   #179
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
thats what im saying

if i was mod i would have banned nicky"all i do is call somebody a nigger"tooch a long ass time ago

perhaps cilvaringz can do something about this kkk member infiltrating this website

faggit.
You call me a "dirty jew" all the time, and you don't see me crying like a little faggot for you to be banned.

Don't be a hyporcrite, choke back the tears, and just live your live, you little nurse-school bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:51 PM   #180
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

oh i've been called wop, dago, guido countless times.

and then they wanna run behind slavery and white devil....boo fuckin hoo.

With the amount of Igbo hatred TSA takes from the oppressed black folks its not wonder this 2-pack character made the song Me againzt da Werld.....or however its spelled in 'da hood'