news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2010, 09:53 AM   #1
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default I got excluded from college for sexual harassment against a teacher

I have been kicked out of college.

It's a fucking piss take because i diden't do anything wrong, i dident poke the teachers ass when she dropped a pencil or anything.

The class was going down in the elevator all cramped up and sweaty and it was a awkward silent moment in a class of about 15 people, so i decided to break the sweaty ice.

I said "you know what by the end of this course i'm gonna add becky to facebook then meet her at a bar and prolly fuck her"

The class laughed and teased me for it "you cant get her, shes older then you blah blah"

(fair enough, i broke the silence and got faggits talking)

I replied with the statement "i'm a fucking stallion"

2 weeks passed then the docuebag head of visual arts took me to his office and took my college card and told me i have been banned for gross misconduct!

I asked him what i did, and he said that a student has complained about your behaviour and told your form tutor.

Some somalian whore told becky that i wanted to nail her, then becky put a restraining order against me and i got a fat slobby photographer as my new form tutor.

I got let back into college recently i was still with my normal class but got moved to a gay new form class with nerdy whiteboys and bithces with bi polar.

I couldent take seeing the somalians whores face in normal class the tension was too much i felt to strip her psychologically in front of the whole class, so i left before i started a war.

I also clicked that when we all started the course i told her she might possibly have a personality disorder after she acted like a crazy attention seeker, she looked at me dissaprovingly, i dont think she ever forgot that.

I searched for beckys facebook but she made it private.

How would you react to this situation if it happened to you?

Did i do the right thing? could you have survived in a class with that somalian whore without punching her?