news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-27-2010, 09:53 AM   #1
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default I got excluded from college for sexual harassment against a teacher

I have been kicked out of college.

It's a fucking piss take because i diden't do anything wrong, i dident poke the teachers ass when she dropped a pencil or anything.

The class was going down in the elevator all cramped up and sweaty and it was a awkward silent moment in a class of about 15 people, so i decided to break the sweaty ice.

I said "you know what by the end of this course i'm gonna add becky to facebook then meet her at a bar and prolly fuck her"

The class laughed and teased me for it "you cant get her, shes older then you blah blah"

(fair enough, i broke the silence and got faggits talking)

I replied with the statement "i'm a fucking stallion"

2 weeks passed then the docuebag head of visual arts took me to his office and took my college card and told me i have been banned for gross misconduct!

I asked him what i did, and he said that a student has complained about your behaviour and told your form tutor.

Some somalian whore told becky that i wanted to nail her, then becky put a restraining order against me and i got a fat slobby photographer as my new form tutor.

I got let back into college recently i was still with my normal class but got moved to a gay new form class with nerdy whiteboys and bithces with bi polar.

I couldent take seeing the somalians whores face in normal class the tension was too much i felt to strip her psychologically in front of the whole class, so i left before i started a war.

I also clicked that when we all started the course i told her she might possibly have a personality disorder after she acted like a crazy attention seeker, she looked at me dissaprovingly, i dont think she ever forgot that.

I searched for beckys facebook but she made it private.

How would you react to this situation if it happened to you?

Did i do the right thing? could you have survived in a class with that somalian whore without punching her?
Old 01-27-2010, 09:54 AM   #2
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

banned from school too?

good thing you got a future in the rap game or you'd be fucked.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:55 AM   #3
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Exactly.

I went to a major recording studo for a apointment yesterday, and auditioned my song Time to the Aand R he was blown back by the performance and lyricism and offered me a place at their label who's CEO is the former boss of Warner bros UK.

I told the Raskil boss and we were on the phone for a hour last night going through the legalities.

While gavin took a photo of him pouting with lip gloss in the bathropom for a wu tang forum.

Last edited by SID; 01-27-2010 at 09:59 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:03 AM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sid, you clearly are one of those morons who doesn't know "proper place, proper time". My brother is just like that, no conscious barrier between brain and mouth. Nobody likes him either. You are a fuck up, and it is all your fault. That would be pretty obvious to anybody without the socially awkward discourse you clearly exhibit. I actually think you're probably psychotic in real life. Please do the world a favor and kill yourself. I'm really not kidding. Peace.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 01-27-2010, 10:04 AM   #5
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

lets get this kid signed up @ Devry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 01-27-2010, 10:05 AM   #6
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

This dude is - wow.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:08 AM   #7
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Sid, you clearly are one of those morons who doesn't know "proper place, proper time". My brother is just like that, no conscious barrier between brain and mouth. Nobody likes him either. You are a fuck up, and it is all your fault. That would be pretty obvious to anybody without the socially awkward discourse you clearly exhibit. I actually think you're probably psychotic in real life. Please do the world a favor and kill yourself. I'm really not kidding. Peace.
haha, you still upset that i panned the timbo king reviews your sweated over.

I know about proper place proper time, but our class is very sexualy charged, and the comment went down well at the time, it was funny and they knew i wasne't being serious even though i really did want to bang her.

Becky (teacher) even said she would nail brad pitt in a portable toilet if he walked down the street.

The lines between teacher and friend were blurred.

That whore told becky i wanted to fuck her because i sonned her personality. Simple as that.

When i said the comment NO ONE was offended.

She got pissed off with me because i'm such a witty fellow and shes a dimwitted somali attention whore who is still a virgin and has aspergers.

Last edited by SID; 01-27-2010 at 10:10 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:13 AM   #8
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why didn't you just say a joke instead of saying that?
Old 01-27-2010, 10:14 AM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^no, that didn't happen at all, now you're lying to cover, more psychotic behavior. Sid, nothing you can say to me will change my opinion of you, and there's a reason I just ignore everything you say most of the time. You're crazy, not funny, not smart, not interesting, just a lump of shit with an attitude problem. I'm done so, feel free to talk all the shit you want. I won't respond.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 01-27-2010, 10:15 AM   #10
SID
I see you dawg

Woah i really hurt brocks feelings.

Sorry bruh.

I actually feel bad now.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:16 AM   #11
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh dear.

First things first lets set the thread to some suitable music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post

The lines between teacher and friend were blurred.

LOL

Quote:

That whore told becky i wanted to fuck her because i sonned her personality. Simple as that.
This is why school/college is politiko minefield son, you gotta watch all angles.

idk man if I were you id look around other colleges who are doing your course, and carry on with it.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:17 AM   #12
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Why didn't you just say a joke instead of saying that?
Was it that offensive tectrus?

Random jokes are corny.

Plus the class is sexualy charged and they enjoyed the comment, we had jokes about it for the next hour.

What is so annoying about the whole situation is that the whore waited 2 weeks after the whole incident happened to tell the teacher she was "offended" by what i had said.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:21 AM   #13
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post

This is why school/college is politiko minefield son, you gotta watch all angles.

idk man if I were you id look around other colleges who are doing your course, and carry on with it.
For real.

I know you have got to be on your tip toes in college.

But i buss in the class with a flamboyant hoody and red eyes and talk about DMT, conciousness Dubstep and ex girlfriends, it was only a matter of time.

Fuck college, this course also taught me that i'm truely not a academic person.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:23 AM   #14
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Was it that offensive tectrus?

Random jokes are corny.

Plus the class is sexualy charged and they enjoyed the comment, we had jokes about it for the next hour.

What is so annoying about the whole situation is that the whore waited 2 weeks after the whole incident happened to tell the teacher she was "offended" by what i had said.
Honestly, yes. A simple funny joke would have been more appropriate in that environment. I understand where you're coming from but you have to understand that people WILL and ALWAYS be people.

I think the chick waited two weeks to report you simply because either she thought about it too long, you weren't giving her any attention, or you and other people just got on her bad side. Certain people are like that.

Just be careful.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:28 AM   #15
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol why are you putting blame on the snitch?
you should be looking at the fact that you are at such a loss of game that good looking women put restraining orders on your ass just at the thought of having sex with you
im trying to imagine how much of a creeper someone has to be for a chick to go that far off a rumor lol.....