news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-27-2010, 10:29 AM   #16
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Honestly, yes. A simple funny joke would have been more appropriate in that environment. I understand where you're coming from but you have to understand that people WILL and ALWAYS be people.

I think the chick waited two weeks to report you simply because either she thought about it too long, you weren't giving her any attention, or you and other people just got on her bad side. Certain people are like that.

Just be careful.

Yeah she was a sneaky whore.

She had fucking 50 firneds on facebook at the start of college moved up to 70 during college, and ALL her wall posts and comments are from college friends, shes a fucking saddo who wanted to make a new social life and saw me as a blockade for her social acceptance.

Last edited by SID; 01-27-2010 at 10:31 AM.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:31 AM   #17
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
lol why are you putting blame on the snitch?
you should be looking at the fact that you are at such a loss of game that good looking women put restraining orders on your ass just at the thought of having sex with you
im trying to imagine how much of a creeper someone has to be for a chick to go that far off a rumor lol.....
She was a 29 year old teacher you imbecile.

And the way that snitchy whore dropped it must have been in a creepy context, even though it was a regrettable joke.

The thing is we had good chemistry, she even hinted that she was going to a orbital gig at brixton academy and im welcome to come.

It wasent a real restraining order, but basically weird vibes
Old 01-27-2010, 10:31 AM   #18
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuck that school, you should take some player lessons son.

I would've hit that ass and I don't even fuck with no facebook. That Becky bird woulda have so much cum in her she could feed that Somalian hoecake and her whole pissdamned village.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:33 AM   #19
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumm ra View Post
You should be looking at the fact that you are at such a loss of game that good looking women put restraining orders on your ass just at the thought of having sex with you
im trying to imagine how much of a creeper someone has to be for a chick to go that far off a rumor lol....
wow!!!!

Old 01-27-2010, 10:35 AM   #20
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
you should be looking at the fact that you are at such a loss of game that good looking women put restraining orders on your ass just at the thought of having sex with you
im trying to imagine how much of a creeper someone has to be for a chick to go that far off a rumor lol.....
i was thinking the same thing...

and by the way you describe your class it sounds more like group therapy.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:37 AM   #21
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
Fuck that school, you should take some player lessons son.

I would've hit that ass and I don't even fuck with no facebook. That Becky bird woulda have so much cum in her she could feed that Somalian hoecake and her whole pissdamned village.

Nah dude. Let me tell you...

I have a long history with becky.

I was in her graphic deisgn class two years ago but i dropped it to work for graphic deisgn company.

I applied again recently and we hit it off.

We have a lot in common, taste in music and drugs and just general creative spirits.

We had a lot of sexual tension built up over the years, i wanted her badly.

We had a one on one session before i got exluded and it was like the graduate type shit, undercover sexual levels.

That whore new there was something in the air and wanted to destroy my chances of attaining the best trophy a young male of my age could ever attain

"sleeping with your teacher"

But yeah "fuck that school" my sentiments exactly.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:40 AM   #22
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
yeah, that part is fucking bad....off of a rumor.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:42 AM   #23
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What is it with female teachers in England always fucking or flirting with their students? You hear about it all the time in the news, and at my HS there were at least 2 or 3 young teachers who would be, idk, questionable every now and then.

It reminds me of that South Park episode LOL
Old 01-27-2010, 10:42 AM   #24
SID
I see you dawg

You lot are failing to understand something.

She is not just a "chick" she is the TEACHER and i was her PUPIL.

Lines were crossed, but i dident mean for that information to reach her ears, dont trust somalians with your life.

Becky is a bitch for blurring the pupil/teacher boundary and talking about sexual shit in class knowing that i'm feeding off the way her ass jiggles in her tight levis.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:44 AM   #25
EAGLE EYE
»»» Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
Nah dude. Let me tell you...

I have a long history with becky.

I was in her graphic deisgn class two years ago but i dropped it to work for graphic deisgn company.

I applied again recently and we hit it off.

We have a lot in common, taste in music and drugs and just general creative spirits.

We had a lot of sexual tension built up over the years, i wanted her badly.

We had a one on one session before i got exluded and it was like the graduate type shit, undercover sexual levels.

That whore new there was something in the air and wanted to destroy my chances of attaining the best trophy a young male of my age could ever attain

"sleeping with your teacher"

But yeah "fuck that school" my sentiments exactly.

so she put a restraining order on you??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 01-27-2010, 10:44 AM   #26
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
What is it with female teachers in England always fucking or flirting with their students? You hear about it all the time in the news, and at my HS there were at least 2 or 3 young teachers who would be, idk, questionable every now and then.

It reminds me of that South Park episode LOL
Alie.

Some recent teacher bitch had a serious relationship with some 14 year old guy, sending sexy texts and fucking each other at school and everything.

English bitches are kinky sex fiends.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:46 AM   #27
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh and dont sweat it, make your own money. Dont let them fool you into thinking you need a qualification from a college to make money in life.

The actual smart people make their own way through life, and be their own bosses. You dont want to be in a job where your workin underneath someone your whole life anyway.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:46 AM   #28
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
so she put a restraining order on you??
Not an offical one. But it felt like one to me.

I understand why she dosent want to teach me anymore after that kind of scenario though obviously.

It would have been soooo awkward.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:49 AM   #29
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nigga yous a creep did you drink her bathwater too?
Old 01-27-2010, 10:49 AM   #30
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FRANCHISE™ View Post
Oh and dont sweat it, make your own money. Dont let them fool you into thinking you need a qualification from a college to make money in life.

The actual smart people make their own way through life, and be their own bosses. You dont want to be in a job where your workin underneath someone your whole life anyway.
Of course man, i dont plan to work anyway.

Just look at all of the uni graduates who are out of work in the UK and they got degrees and shit.

I'm not bothered about leaving college, just the way that somalian whore spoilt my chances of ever sleeping with becky.