news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-27-2010, 10:49 AM   #31
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

funny shit

did you not think that would get you in trouble? the teacher should have kicked you out the class

Quote:
lol why are you putting blame on the snitch?
You should be looking at the fact that you are at such a loss of game that good looking women put restraining orders on your ass just at the thought of having sex with you
im trying to imagine how much of a creeper someone has to be for a chick to go that far off a rumor lol.....
lmao

Old 01-27-2010, 10:51 AM   #32
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Look it was a joke to the clas, we laughed about it and had fun.

The somalian whore dident like me because i was the alpha male of the class, the eldest and the regulator.

She wanted the class to herself.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:53 AM   #33
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[QUOTE=SID;1800243]
The somalian whore dident like me because i was the alpha male of the class, the eldest and the regulator.
QUOTE]

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 01-27-2010, 10:54 AM   #34
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol so u got kicked out of the college? cause that chick got scared?

Old 01-27-2010, 10:56 AM   #35
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

I got kicked out of college beacause i promoted sexual harassment against the teacher supposedly.

The somalian twisted it and used it to get me out of the class.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:00 AM   #36
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

lol that sucks i would be heated

so can u go to other schools? lol how does it work over there

Old 01-27-2010, 11:10 AM   #37
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

SMH.....

Wu-Tang and the real world don't mix.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:16 AM   #38
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

lol sid...there is a time n place to say shit like that

tbh it ent that bad, at least you don't pay for college

i got suspended from uni for a couple months n missied out on shit loads of work and i ent allowed to live there anymore.....so 'm struggling to feel sorry 4 ya lol
Old 01-27-2010, 11:17 AM   #39
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so y didnt you just lie? it was her word against yours
Old 01-27-2010, 11:19 AM   #40
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

Quote:
so y didnt you just lie?it was her word against yours
the whole class was there, u dumb fuck.

Old 01-27-2010, 11:22 AM   #41
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
Yeah she was a sneaky whore.

She had fucking 50 firneds on facebook at the start of college

moved up to 70 during college,

and ALL her wall posts and comments are from college friends,

shes a fucking saddo who wanted to make a new social life and saw me as a blockade for her social acceptance.

so you stalked her for years by following her around the web, counting her facebook friends and reading all her wall comments?

basically the same shit you do to me.

i don't blame the chick cause you are annoying and don't get the hint when someone says get the fuck outta my face.

so i was right.
you are unliked in the real world and the matrix.
and now everybody that laughed at you is still laughin cause you got banned.
just like in the matrix.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:27 AM   #42
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'd also like to add that this attempt at wucorp acceptance and attention by way of self ether and pity party is a new low for you.

but it seems to be working.

Old 01-27-2010, 11:28 AM   #43
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bruv fuck academics anyway, it all bullshit you get me.

in 4 months i will get my master in Engineering from Imperial. the only jobs i can find are stupid ones in some next countries. its a waste of time.

iv always been on the brink of exclusion but my good grades kept me in school. in Uni i knocked out the rugby team captain and got a 2 year ban from all Uni bars and clubs, even though CCTV showed him first throwing a stool at me which in my mind is an outright declaration of war. he took me to court and the judge said that he was at fault for being drunk and provoking the attack, but my Uni still declared that i was in the wrong. so i got suspended for 3 weeks and not allowed to carry on playing for the basketball team.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:57 AM   #44
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
bruv fuck academics anyway, it all bullshit you get me.

in 4 months i will get my master in Engineering from Imperial. the only jobs i can find are stupid ones in some next countries. its a waste of time.

iv always been on the brink of exclusion but my good grades kept me in school. in Uni i knocked out the rugby team captain and got a 2 year ban from all Uni bars and clubs, even though CCTV showed him first throwing a stool at me which in my mind is an outright declaration of war. he took me to court and the judge said that he was at fault for being drunk and provoking the attack, but my Uni still declared that i was in the wrong. so i got suspended for 3 weeks and not allowed to carry on playing for the basketball team.
ENGINEERING MASTERS from IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON! I like how you said that like it was nothing.

*raises arm in Ataturk salute
Old 01-27-2010, 12:00 PM   #45
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDZA View Post
lol sid...there is a time n place to say shit like that

tbh it ent that bad, at least you don't pay for college

i got suspended from uni for a couple months n missied out on shit loads of work and i ent allowed to live there anymore.....so 'm struggling to feel sorry 4 ya lol
I did. it was only 80 pounds though because i leech off the government.

Thats the main reason i'm not going back, the workload is horrendous, not to mention looking at that ugly somalians face everyday fantasising about putting pins on her chair and watching her squeal in agony, then looking directly at me, while i wink and put my feet on the table.