news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 01-28-2010, 09:23 PM   #106
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

also i'd like to point out sid wont even last an hour in the bullpen in the east coast us prison system!
Old 01-29-2010, 08:48 AM   #107
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

I nearly fucked my teacher.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:52 AM   #108
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

im proud of you !!!! goddamn

tbh teachers never liked me either so i feel for u man !!!
Old 01-29-2010, 09:00 AM   #109
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

She liked me, she wanted me.

The somlian hijacked my ship of love destined for beckys heart and held it for randsom.

Last edited by SID; 01-29-2010 at 09:19 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:12 PM   #110
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
She liked me, she wanted me.

The somlian hijacked my ship of love destined for beckys heart and held it for randsom.
ur a fucking faggot and you just proved to everyone on this site ur still a virgin and has never had a girlfriend...

i flirt with hot older girls too and im 16 it really doesnt matter nd she probably did get a restraining order on you ur just scared of the ethering if you say it...

plus even if she was flirting with you and wanted to fuck you..YOU DIDNT FUCK HER so why does this matter? Flirting < pussy
Old 01-29-2010, 01:55 PM   #111
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I honestly want to know what sid's definition of "almost fucked" is

like...did you have her in bed, but she wasn't in the mood?
did you take her out for drinks...and she got too drunk to fuck?
did you talk to her in class, where you mandatorily see her....then she put a restraining order on you when she heard you wanted to sex her...and you almost fucked?
have you even once talked/ seen her outside of a place you mandatorily have to see her?
I don't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
ur a fucking faggot and you just proved to everyone on this site ur still a virgin and has never had a girlfriend...

i flirt with hot older girls too and im 16 it really doesnt matter nd she probably did get a restraining order on you ur just scared of the ethering if you say it...

plus even if she was flirting with you and wanted to fuck you..YOU DIDNT FUCK HER so why does this matter? Flirting < pussy
this.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:31 PM   #112
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

this homo rly is fucked in the head....
Old 01-29-2010, 02:35 PM   #113
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
Hmmmm. Where are you guys getting these pictures?
Old 01-29-2010, 02:40 PM   #114
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Hmmmm. Where are you guys getting these pictures?
his mom showed em to me and asked what it meant.
she wanted to know if i thought he was gay since he spends all his time with a bunch of guys drawing dix .
Old 01-29-2010, 03:51 PM   #115
SID
I see you dawg

Look at these misfits.

We got a estranged father who had a breakdown on a forum, posted himself pouting in a bathroom with glossy lips, and asked for his account deleted so he could get two bars of wutang-corp.com/forum reputation just to make a thread called "double fisted".

We got a nerdy whiteboy who posts pics of him standing next to females to prove hes not gay, has a fasination with creepy goth metal grim reaper signitures and has a sexual relationship with the wonded fox.

We got a overweight delusional, agrophobic slimebag who make sounds with his mucas lined nasal hairs similar to a seal being crushed by steamroller.

And we got a faggy young boy from america similar to a little terrier barking up my leg and biting my ankle, craving for my attention, seen as the only form on online interaction he can mantain is beef with the guy who destroyed him.

Old 01-29-2010, 03:52 PM   #116
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Look at these misfits.

We got a estranged father who had a breakdown on a forum, posted himself pouting in a bathroom with glossy lips, and asked for his account deleted so he could get two bars of wutang-corp.com/forum reputation just to make a thread called "double fisted".

We got a nerdy whiteboy who posts pics of him standing next to females to prove hes not gay, has a fasination with creepy goth metal grim reaper signitures and has a sexual relationship with the wonded fox.

We got a overweight delusional, agrophobic slimebag who make sounds with his mucas lined nasal hairs similar to a seal being crushed by steamroller.

And we got a faggy young boy from america similar to a little terrier barking up my leg and biting my ankle, craving for my attention, seen as the only form on online interaction he can mantain is beef with the guy who destroyed him.

Damn!
Old 01-29-2010, 04:05 PM   #117
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm getting ready to bust a nut to Madison Scott on my other firefox browser. SHe's not really my type, but she's nasty and disgusting, and I respect that.

Is it gay to read wu-tang and contribute to threads in between strokes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:13 PM   #118
SID
I see you dawg

All i know is that those strokes soothe me more then communicating with these cowns does.
Old 01-29-2010, 04:40 PM   #119
IrOnMaN
I understand

SID, just sit back and chill to this:

Old 01-29-2010, 05:24 PM   #120
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Look at these misfits.

^^ This is the person who just posted all of that. Look at him, standing next to dick and mocking men who get women to prove he's not gay.

I rest my case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
I honestly want to know what sid's definition of "almost fucked" is
hey sid - answer my question will ya

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 01-29-2010 at 05:36 PM.