news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 01-31-2010, 10:10 PM   #1
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Need a new sig...1000 rep points for a good sig

Suga Duga aka the GFX did a good job on the one I have now but I dont know if hes doing them right now. Basically I gave him a theme and some images to make it and he researched the distillery and shit. Its time for its retirement....I will probably take out Denzel too.

The second-to-latest one was done by wunded fox:

I dont have any files to my earlier sigs so I forgot who made them but the other ones before that were made by someone here...they might be buried in some threads.

I know the theme I want for my next one so whoever is interested can tell me, the higher profile artists here will get seniority. I can then tell you what I want.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 05:28 AM   #2
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i would do it but i don't really know how to use photoshop.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 07:30 AM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

That one that gavin made is fuckin naaaastyyy,u should rock that one again..

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 08:51 AM   #4
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I might....but its still too early....I need another one if I do a rotation.

Old 02-01-2010, 01:01 PM   #5
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if none of the young bucks step up to the plate i got you.
but i want one of those snazzy colored user titles like the toofless wonder has.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:14 PM   #6
yonder
SHAOLIN STUDENT

yonder drunken mastayonder drunken masta

how come you can have gifs while i get the "Remote file is too large" message?=(
yonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:17 PM   #7
yonder
SHAOLIN STUDENT

fuck cant even get a normal picture to work
Old 02-01-2010, 02:54 PM   #8
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Ok style, I got you on the usertitle, but that cuts out the rep reward to 500. There is only one catch with the usertitle. As soon as you change it while with the color, the color is gone...thats why lacey isnt changing his and kept it for months.

for yonder, the sig image maxes for your usergroup is 1 image, 500x200 and something like 250kb.

Old 02-01-2010, 03:31 PM   #9
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

My recent one is Ardbeg themed....I want mine Balvenie Themed.

http://www.thebalvenie.com/

^^^^Interesting textured looking wallpaper they use on their site

Classic Fonts (this one doesnt show up on black background, meant to be white)

Very good range and classic bottle design

This is the unique bottle I own, bottle 39 of cask 1736

New Avy?

Old 02-01-2010, 03:37 PM   #10
yonder
SHAOLIN STUDENT

aha okey. care to tell me about the usergroups and how i join/create one?

but even if the limit only is 250kb i should be able to upload a normal picture right? when i open the signatuer page i can see the picture i want under "Your Current Signature Picture" but it still doesnt work.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:40 PM   #11
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

the usergroups "wu vatican" and "veteran" users are the ones that will enable a little bigger sigs and avatars...those are more for the oh-gees....you can learn how you get in those with time.

if you cant put your image in your sig, post it here and I can add it to your sig.

Old 02-01-2010, 03:49 PM   #12
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

by toofless wonder i guess you mean skampoe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
Ok style, I got you on the usertitle, but that cuts out the rep reward to 500. There is only one catch with the usertitle. As soon as you change it while with the color, the color is gone...thats why lacey isnt changing his and kept it for months.

aww prof if u gonna hand it out again at least let me change my shit!

Old 02-01-2010, 04:53 PM   #13
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

aiight.
look to get it before friday.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:54 PM   #14
Poetic Wun
Non-Ignorants

Poetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venomsPoetic Wun five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to Poetic Wun

Pro's current sig is prolly best on the site. GFX out did himself but then couldn't reach that bar again

Poetic Wun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:08 PM   #15
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

yeah youre right, the bar is high for sigs now, the one gavin made me was my first one of the sig revolution.

its now like the same concept with classic music albums....you need to be on some good drugs while you make it or it might not work....hope style gets his key by wed at the latest.