news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2010, 12:44 PM   #17
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
heres how it went down....

It wasnt dinner it was drinks.

So i got up to go to the bathroom and i come back and see the checkbooklet thing. I open it up and her card is in there and i say....NO, i dont think so. She refuses, so i agreed to pay the tip.

the bill was 34, i left a 10.

She is a single mom holding it down.

Explain further....
Oh I've done that. Maybe she is used to having control on things and doesn't want a man doing stuff for her. Lots of times when singel moms go out on a date, dudes feel like they ain't got no money and I myself like to let the man know I don't need ur money so let me get this. But u can't say that without being tacky, so u do subliminally. Ha.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote