news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-08-2010, 12:44 PM   #16
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
heres how it went down....

It wasnt dinner it was drinks.

So i got up to go to the bathroom and i come back and see the checkbooklet thing. I open it up and her card is in there and i say....NO, i dont think so. She refuses, so i agreed to pay the tip.

the bill was 34, i left a 10.

She is a single mom holding it down.

Explain further....
Oh I've done that. Maybe she is used to having control on things and doesn't want a man doing stuff for her. Lots of times when singel moms go out on a date, dudes feel like they ain't got no money and I myself like to let the man know I don't need ur money so let me get this. But u can't say that without being tacky, so u do subliminally. Ha.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:48 PM   #17
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

thats what i figures. it was a pride thing with her. And i respected that, but I also wanted her to kno that i am a gentleman, and would have no problem taking care of the evenings bill.

skamp, that server got a nice tip because of circumstances.....had i paid the 34 AND left the tip, she would have only gotten 5 bucks probably.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:50 PM   #18
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
thats what i figures. it was a pride thing with her. And i respected that, but I also wanted her to kno that i am a gentleman, and would have no problem taking care of the evenings bill.

skamp, that server got a nice tip because of circumstances.....had i paid the 34 AND left the tip, she would have only gotten 5 bucks probably.

Yep. Single moms get a bad rap all day long and when they meet someone they might be interested in, they like to let them know without words that I don't need u but I may want u (if u play ur cards right). U dig?

Old 02-08-2010, 12:56 PM   #19
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Oh i understand totally. Its tough for the single moms, especially her since her kids dad isnt around at all.

Its tough to find a guy that will raise another mans seed.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:56 PM   #20
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
10 on a 34 dolla bill, fuck that, i never tip, if i do its like 2 bones the most ahahahahhahahaha i have my reasons
We beefin now skampi

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:01 PM   #21
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nicky youre fuckin pathetic!!!!! disconnect the computer for a while, social misfit getting herbed by internet dates!!!!!!!!!!

the bitch picked up the bill because she took you for a broke joke, get a job and maybe you can pay next time!!!!!!!!!

and queen why the fuck you even talking about dating?!?!?! psyched about free meals like a sloppy mess!!!!!!!!!!!! you cant keep track of the baby daddys you already got and youre looking for more!??!?!? go ahead and send a nigga your pic over the net, use that one you like from the neck up!!!!!!!!!!! soon as you stand up hes hitting the nearest emergency exit!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:02 PM   #22
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

LMFAO!!

Angry is like the gen chat king

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:04 PM   #23
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

well the bitch was wrong and i got two free beers and about 4 shots of jack....but regardless, she aint a bitch. Just a woman who can handle herself.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:10 PM   #24
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

youre the bitch!!!!!

you got no problem with a woman paying for your drinks!!!!!

whos fuckin who!?!?!

take control like a man you submissive pussy, and try to establish a relationship with no computer involved you shut in faggot!!!!!!!!!!

why do you post on a wu tang forum!?!?!? to interract with fat lonely single moms like queen?!!?!??!!?

get a life queer!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #25
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
LMFAO!!

Angry is like the gen chat king

No she's not. Please ignore it and it will go away. Racist bitch.

Old 02-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #26
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
We beefin now skampi
i know i know lol if u was ma waiter or whut ever i'll tip u nice n shit but trust man i do unto others what has been done to me....feel me...

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 01:15 PM   #27
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
youre the bitch!!!!!

you got no problem with a woman paying for your drinks!!!!!

whos fuckin who!?!?!

take control like a man you submissive pussy, and try to establish a relationship with no computer involved you shut in faggot!!!!!!!!!!

why do you post on a wu tang forum!?!?!? to interract with fat lonely single moms like queen?!!?!??!!?

get a life queer!!!!!!!!!!

i actually liked the fact she paid. It impressed me. I can't stand a girl who is helpless and broke.
I went out with this girl a few times and she never wanted to go out cuz she had no money. So i said so what i got it, but after a while that gets old. After the first date taht gets old, especially if u arent feelin the girl.

So this was a nice surprise.

Your just bitter cuz the Celtics are a joke right now.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #28
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

celtics aint been shit since larry bird used to suck off the team back then

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #29
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I tried e-harmony before. I got a lot of hits...

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:43 AM   #30
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

the-park.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.

Last edited by check two; 02-09-2010 at 12:50 AM.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote