news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-16-2010, 02:25 PM   #16
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ip man..donnie yen babyy

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:26 PM   #17
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I second 'Ip Man'

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:41 PM   #18
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

*nods head* mhmm... *takes notes*

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:18 PM   #19
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

La Haine.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:37 PM   #20
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Zatoichi

also packaged with it is Sonatine, another great Beat Takeshi film
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 04:10 PM   #21
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

If your into Surrealism, anything Luis Buńuel or Jan Švankmajer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Bu%C3%B1uel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Svankmajer

Buńuel recommendations:

Un Chien Andalou [1929, 16 min.] (co-written with Salvador Dali)
L'Age d'Or [1930, 63 min.]
Los Olvidados [1950]
Veridiana [1961]
The Exterminating Angel [1962]
Simon of the Desert [1965]
Belle de Jour [1967]
The Milky Way [1969]
The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie [1972]
The Phantom of Liberty [1974]

Švankmajer recommendations:

all of his short films, but especially:
Punch and Judy (or the Coffin Factory) [1966, 10 min.]
The Flat [1968, 13 min.]
Jabberwocky [1971, 13 min.]
The Fall of the House of Usher [1980, 15 min.]
Dimensions of Dialogue [1982, 11 min.]
Down to the Cellar [1983, 15 min.]
The Pit, the Pendulum, and Hope [1983, 14 min.]
Meat Love [1988, 1 min.]
Darkness/Light/Darkness [1989, 7 min.]
The Death of Stalinism in Bohemia [1990, 9 min.]
Food [1992, 16 min.]

You can find all of his short films on the BFI Complete Shot Films DVD set (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jan-Svankmaj...6443683&sr=8-1), but it's a UK DVD

In the U.S., unless you got a non-regional player, you'll have to settle for these, which aren't nearly as good in quality and don't have all 26: http://www.amazon.com/Collected-Shor...6444516&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/Jan-Svankmajer...6444516&sr=8-4

Anyway, feature films:
Alice [1988] (based on Alice in Wonderland)
Faust [1994]
Conspirators of Pleasure [1996]
Little Otik [2000]
Lunacy [2005] (based on stories by Edgar Allan Poe and writings of the Marquis de Sade)
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 12:33 AM   #22
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bumpity bump I went out and rented/bought half of everything mentioned in here. Anybody who'd like to contribute further I wont be mad atcha.

A Prophet is finally coming to a theatre near me, heard great things about this, I already put the money aside haha. rep

Old 03-22-2010, 06:23 AM   #23
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

today im gonna download some of these flicks into my ps3,suggest a good site where i can download flicks yall

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:23 PM   #24
mastapowerful
Veteran Member

mastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkeymastapowerful iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex Lugor View Post
bought old boy, torn apart on what to get next...
get the rest of the trilogy.

Sympathy for Mr Vengeance and Lady Vengeance!!!

mastapowerful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:32 PM   #25
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

sympathy for me was difficult to follow really at least for the first view cause I expected something different. Because of this I am skeptical about getting lady vengeance. I had it in my palms but I bought my cousin vinnie instead.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:29 PM   #26
Living-jism
Banned

Living-jism crouching tigerLiving-jism crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
anything by Chan Wook Park
Here's the list dude:

Sympathy for Mr Vengence
Old Boy
Sympathy for Lady vengence (average as hell imo)
Bakjwi (The thirst)
Im a cyborg but it's okay

Other Korean movies that are good (those catz can't stop making good movies!!!)

A bittersweet life
The good, the bad and the weird
The host
Memories of murder
the quiet family
A tale of two sisters
Typhoon
Living-jism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:34 AM   #27
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Zatoichi

also packaged with it is Sonatine, another great Beat Takeshi film
Yeah, Sonatine is great. That and Hana Bi are probably my favourite Takeshi Kitano movies.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:36 AM   #28
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living-jism View Post
Here's the list dude:

Sympathy for Mr Vengence
Old Boy
Sympathy for Lady vengence (average as hell imo)
Bakjwi (The thirst)
Im a cyborg but it's okay

Other Korean movies that are good (those catz can't stop making good movies!!!)

A bittersweet life
The good, the bad and the weird
The host
Memories of murder
the quiet family
A tale of two sisters
Typhoon
I think JSA is well worth seeing also.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 05:10 AM   #29
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nobody mentioned Pan's Labyrinth, I think?

Great movie.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:45 AM   #30
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[Rec] and [Rec]2

If you're into zombie / Viral outbreak type shit, those are two ill spanish movies!