news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 12-30-2008, 12:26 AM   #46
Dough Snatcher
Veteran Member

Dough Snatcher shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Dough Snatcher Send a message via MSN to Dough Snatcher

Damn seriously? Funny how time goes by so fast.

The majority of the shows you listed are truth but why do i always feel like no one remembers this show...

But then again maybe this wasn't on Toonami maybe its Adultswim I'm thinking about...

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"
Dough Snatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 06:12 PM   #47
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Yeah I don't Remember that one...
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 08:03 AM   #48
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Kikaider is dope and the outro is beautiful i remember after this anime they air 009 a similar series

Adult Swim had some dope joints on their shows too i only got like 5

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 03:26 PM   #49
racist randy

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Anybody watch that show Code Geass ??
Old 01-27-2009, 06:33 PM   #50
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

You shou;d re-up those downloads, the first two are expired, I never got the chance to download them.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:10 PM   #51
racist randy

Ok, give me some time..
Old 01-27-2009, 09:20 PM   #52
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

Alright, cool. PM when you get it.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:11 AM   #53
racist randy

Yo I had to bring this thread back, I found some new material last night and I must say I NEVER THOUGHT "ELECTRONIC" WOULD SOUND GRIMEY AS FUCK....This is crazy right here, Included is the two albums I posted before, with new shit in it, you will like it...trust me, I found some more shit that i'mma post later but tell me how you like this one first..

Toonami.com Classics (Grimey SHIT IS IN HERE BEWARE)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WSH1GDM7
Old 02-14-2010, 12:37 AM   #54
racist randy

Unreleased & Bonus Tracks
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R0N1NKFE
Old 02-23-2010, 03:03 PM   #55
racist randy

I got some more shit called "Apocalypse" coming soon.