news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-23-2010, 12:26 PM   #31
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
brady should only have one ring. mcnab got robbed and vinatari won it for the pats in 02 not brady

Let's remember that the Pats cheated. How many Superbowls have they won since Spygate?

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 09:01 PM   #32
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
that's why i think dan marino is the greatest quarterback ever. he set all those fucking records not only without a defense, but he also never had a running game. in all the years marino played, he only had a 1,000 yard rusher one time.

kurt warner had marshall faulk
that is true.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:06 PM   #33
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
that's why i think dan marino is the greatest quarterback ever.
I'm surprised at a stupid statement like that coming out of Vandelay. The greatest quarterback ever never won a superbowl? He wasn't a winner in the greatest sense of the world. It doesn't matter who was around him.

It's like some dick who doesn't know about basketball saying Vince Carter was better than Scottie Pippin or some shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:43 AM   #34
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Fubu View Post
I'm surprised at a stupid statement like that coming out of Vandelay. The greatest quarterback ever never won a superbowl? He wasn't a winner in the greatest sense of the world. It doesn't matter who was around him.

It's like some dick who doesn't know about basketball saying Vince Carter was better than Scottie Pippin or some shit.
He never had a good team around him.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote