news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 10:09 PM   #16
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Bizzare Battle Thread Resserection

cheers homie, finally someone votes. That's 2-nil currently, first to three. can we please get some more votes.
peace

Old 09-18-2005, 10:28 PM   #17
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

jamal
Old 09-18-2005, 10:32 PM   #18
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

your verse was alright man, i guess,...but jamal stomped the shit outta the battle fields today.

yo, the flow was unique an adversive(i think thats tha word)....adapted?........any ways he covered alotta different topics an i like that an he basically socked ya with every line....good fuckin rap jamal, i give u an A...im proud of ya bro, shit wass fun to read
Old 09-18-2005, 10:39 PM   #19
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cheers sicka, that's good to here that praise coming from you, anyway thats 3-nil, I got it. Peace James, you layed down a good verse. Hope for a rematch sometime in the future. Peace to all that voted

Old 09-18-2005, 10:41 PM   #20
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

ill prolly get called on now.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:20 AM   #21
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jamel u came with some crazy heat, that verse was wicked sun! i enjoyed tha battle and i say may we keep movin' to tha next contender same rules apply, oh and peace!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
Old 09-23-2005, 08:25 AM   #22
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Come on ya'll need to spar!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
Closed Thread