news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-25-2010, 10:45 PM   #1
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of fury
Default Unattractive actresses

Actresses whom Hollywood casts as good looking but in reality, they are oo-glay.

Renee Zellweger:

Halle Berry:

The chick from Goodfellas:

Hilary Swank:

MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:33 AM   #2
stashlova

stashlova crouching tigerstashlova crouching tiger

Halle Berry? Nigga I need to smoke what your smoking cause u are borderline delusional, lol.

These two take the cake:

Pruneface

Baby Teef

"Cause she's my bitch - the only cat that i lick
Throwin that ass like Ciara on the top of that whip...""
stashlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:36 PM   #3
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

nu uh, im sorry...but every actress has unflattering pics...id fuck the shit out of Dunst...and maybe Swank. Halle Berry? are u fuckin crazy??????? and Zellwiger used to be cute, circa Jerry mcguire. the others i could agree with.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lorraine Bracco? I'd fuck the shit outta da Melf'

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:52 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ya u kno what i would too...but not nowadays.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:55 PM   #6
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The two that immediately spring to mind are Sissy Spacek and Shelly Duvall.

Old 02-26-2010, 01:11 PM   #7
main_man
corpin' while nude, bitch

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that chick from the dark knight was busted as hell. she woulda made a good killer croc.

and halle berry?!?! HALLE BERRY?!?!?
you must be gay, for real.

"Blessed be the Lord
Who believe any mess they read up on a message board
If so, I got bridges for the low low
Same bitch'll a go dry snitchin' to the popo"
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:25 PM   #8
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of fury

Kirsten Dunst was FYN in Bring It On and still is.

How about that one bitch from the movie with the haunted house:

And Ms. Parker:

Tilda Swinton:

MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:09 PM   #9
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

halle berry ugly???

you fuckin wit me right???

like for real???? for real for real????
Old 02-26-2010, 03:19 PM   #10
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Halle Berry is gorgeous for real. Shes one of the few women that looks good with short hair. I'd fuck Lorraine Bracco now too, she was still fine as an older lady in the sopranos.
Julia Roberts is a chick i don't get people liking, with them fucked up lips of hers.

EDIT: okay I just saw a pic of Lorraine Bracco on IMDB from 2 years ago. Maybe not. But like sopranos era she was still pretty.

Last edited by ShaDynasty; 02-26-2010 at 03:23 PM.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 03:58 PM   #11
stashlova

stashlova crouching tigerstashlova crouching tiger

I have a thing about teef. She got them Biz Markies. Im not feelin her. Im definitely fucking the shit out of Sarah Jessica Parker before Kirsten Dunst.

SMH

"Cause she's my bitch - the only cat that i lick
Throwin that ass like Ciara on the top of that whip...""
stashlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:48 PM   #12
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

sarah jessica parker is horrible.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:52 PM   #13
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Glenn Close

Old 02-26-2010, 05:32 PM   #14
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Chloe Sevigny
Kirsten Dunst
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:35 PM   #15
ch-chef
Veteran Member

ch-chef shaolin monk

glenn close, robin williams...whats the difference?

i dont understand why some of these beasts feel like they want the world to see them.
ch-chef is offline   Reply With Quote