news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-24-2010, 10:28 PM   #1
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default so im trying to find this movie... little help?

or what movie it is rather. i remember it as being some artsy independent film from the ninties.. as far as i remember it opens to a guy getting off a plane or a bus and getting into a taxi. he starts a conversation with the driver from the back seat about SOMETHING.. but its a memorable scene its a straight dialogue scene and he tries to make a point or examine and break down the nature of something... or something lol i dont know for sure. i *think there is a scene where a man or woman gets hit in a crosswalk holding groceries? and for some reason i keep thinking of some sort of inheritance to a man by murdering somebody lol hopefully this is close to what actually happens and somebody can help me get the title.. i only saw a bit of it YEARS ago and ive been thinking of it lately and want to see it./.

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 05:40 AM   #2
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

Writer/Producer/Director: Richard Linklater (he was the guy that had the first monologue in the back of the cab).
Film: Slacker.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 03:22 PM   #3
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YES!
wow it seems so simple now last night i thought i had no hope
the cover art gave it up when i saw it lol that chick is UN MIS TAKABLE

ah i cant thank you enough you handsome man

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:30 AM   #4
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

No problem man, happy to be of assistance.

It's a great film. It's well shot and for very little money.

I also recommend Waking Life, Suburbia and Dazed & Confused by Richard Linklater.

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote