news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-22-2010, 04:49 PM   #16
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

ESFP

The entertainer

They basically said I hate rules and authority and I will fuck shit up if it violates my freedom. Pretty on point.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 05:56 PM   #17
Mal

Mal grasshopper

/

Last edited by Mal; 08-06-2012 at 01:03 AM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:54 AM   #18
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

your infj too ? shiiiiieeeeeet *high five*

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:22 AM   #19
UnequivocallyCorrect
...and "Hard" for America

UnequivocallyCorrect crouching tiger

SOB. Im INFJ too.

I thought I was rare but now im not. And now i'm easily hurt. (I can't help but disagree with that part.)

INFJ: Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1% of the total population. These are serious students and workers who really want to contribute. They are private and easily hurt. They make good spouses, but tend to be physically reserved. People often think they are psychic. They make good therapists, general practitioners, ministers, and so on.

-You cant be right if your not prepared for a bomb of knowledge to drop on yo ass-
UnequivocallyCorrect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:14 AM   #20
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

If we make this test again in like 10 years, would we get the same results?
Old 02-24-2010, 01:54 PM   #21
Regulas

Regulas crouching tiger
Default A Deeper Understanding

If you took this test several times you will find that there will be two types (sometimes more) that will show as your personality; for instance I am an INFJ but if I take the test 10 times 4 of those tests show my personality as an INTJ which I definately share some similarites with. Because the INFJ shows as the result of the test more often than not it is my "core" personality within the Meyers-Briggs system.

For my fellow INFJ'ers here you should know that while our type represents less than 1% of the human population, it also represents less than .25% of the male population...Pretty fuckin rare. Some of my favorite famous Infj's are, Jerry Sienfeld, Jamie Foxx, Adam Sandler and David mutha-fuckin Chappelle.

Anyway, as interesting and sometimes insightful as the myers briggs system might be, a deeper look at the personalty types will cause many, as I once did, to have even more questions like why aren't all Infj's alike? ,why are some famous enfp's really cool people and why are other's are complete assholes? Unfortuneatly all myers briggs does is touch on 16 personalities and list people who fall into the various types.

The Enneagram system provides answers to these questoins and so much more. The modern version of the enneagram system has refined by Don R. Riso and Russ Hudson.
The origin of the system lies in acient times with various cultures but it's strongest influence comes from the tree of life. That being said it is strongly grounded in modern psychology so it has something for everyone. This is what Mr. Riso has to say about Enneagrams:

"The Enneagram is an invaluable tool for the growth of consciousness in human beings. When the personality types (and the system as a whole) are rightly understood, they help illuminate what is so often unconscious—and therefore hidden—in us. The Enneagram helps turn the light of awareness onto those features of our personality that operate automatically, not only keeping us "asleep," but so often getting us into more trouble, more conflicts, and increasing our suffering and that of others. But, of course, the Enneagram is not automatic, much less magic. In fact, it is not something that can even be all that useful unless we have some degree of awareness, as well as the willingness to work on ourselves with honesty and humility. Given these, however, the Enneagram is one of the great helps available for alleviating human suffering. Through self-observation, we can come to a deeper level of self-awareness and self-realization. Through this process, things can begin to change. Transformation becomes not just an idea, but a reality. When enough individuals begin to change, the world will begin to change."

Here's what wiki says:

The Enneagram of Personality — usually known simply as the Enneagram — is an application of an enneagram geometric figure in relation to various personality issues. The term "enneagram" derives from two Greek words, ennea (nine) and grammos (something written or drawn). The enneagram figure consists of a nine-pointed diagram, usually depicted within a circle.

The Enneagram of Personality is mostly taught and understood as a psychospiritual typology (a model of personality types) [1][2] but is also presented in ways intended to discover and develop higher states of being, essence and enlightenment.[3] Each Enneagram personality type expresses a distinctive and habitual pattern of thinking and emotions. The behavioral characteristics of the personality types are less distinctive. It is claimed that by recognizing their personality pattern a person may be able to use the Enneagram as an effective method for self-understanding and self-development.

Copy link and scroll to the middle of the page and you’ll find the free test that will tell you what your core personality type is (although it goes way deeper than that):
http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/di...6.asp?discover

Anyone who wants a deeper understanding of themselves or at least their egos(personalities) should check this out as well as all of the great free info available via google.

Peace.
Regulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:58 PM   #22
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

I'm not doing this....

It was a homework assignment last semester.
Old 02-24-2010, 02:48 PM   #23
Regulas

Regulas crouching tiger

FYI In the enneagram system I'm a type 8 which is generally called "The Leader" or " The Challenger" Some famous 8's are Martin Luther King Jr., Sean Connery, Fidel Castro Saddam Hussien.

More specificaly I'm an 8 with a nine wing(meaning that my personality is a combiation of both 8+9, 8 being dominant) This combo is called " The Bear", if I was an 8 withh a seven wing I would be called "The Maverick"

A notable bear is Bruce Lee!

Peace
Old 02-24-2010, 04:28 PM   #24
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

1% in a world with how many billion people?
Old 02-26-2010, 04:05 PM   #25
Regulas

Regulas crouching tiger

For those interested this link should provide an indepth understanding of enneagrams: www.enneagraminstitute.com/intro.asp
Old 02-26-2010, 06:14 PM   #26
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulas View Post
For those interested this link should provide an indepth understanding of enneagrams: www.enneagraminstitute.com/intro.asp
I find these ennegrams to be a less accurate assesment of who I am than being classified as ENFP personality type.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:35 PM   #27
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think the results would be better if someone very close to you answered them for you.
sometimes we idealize ourselves.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:10 PM   #28
Regulas

Regulas crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
I find these ennegrams to be a less accurate assesment of who I am than being classified as ENFP personality type.
That link doesn't contain the assesment of your type but rather the discription of how the system works.

You find your type, then find out what your instinctive centre is. Next you find out which "neighboring personality" influences you the most aka your "wing". And that is just the tip of the iceberg. This link shows the asseement of a type 8 and all of its variants(with some other usefull links too): http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/2007/09/type-8.html

Visions didn't mean to offend or take over your thread, just wanted to contribute. The Myer's Briggs system definately has it's merrits and is a pretty accurate starting point. The only issue I have is that it catergorizes the world into 16 personalities where enneagrams with all the variations have at least 54. But no one can tell you who you are so if ENFP works for you that's cool.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:32 PM   #29
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

ENFP. I'm in the company of Visionz and Fox...

I'm an Inspirer. I like that.

Very spot on personality wise. I'm pretty impressed with this.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:48 PM   #30
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulas View Post
That link doesn't contain the assesment of your type but rather the discription of how the system works.

You find your type, then find out what your instinctive centre is. Next you find out which "neighboring personality" influences you the most aka your "wing". And that is just the tip of the iceberg. This link shows the asseement of a type 8 and all of its variants(with some other usefull links too): [url]

Visions didn't mean to offend or take over your thread, just wanted to contribute. The Myer's Briggs system definately has it's merrits and is a pretty accurate starting point. The only issue I have is that it catergorizes the world into 16 personalities where enneagrams with all the variations have at least 54. But no one can tell you who you are so if ENFP works for you that's cool.
no offense taken. I welcome the contribution and took the assessment from the link you posted, it's just I didn't think the results ring true for myself. I found the downsides of an ENFP through the Meyers Briggs results to be obstacles that have really held me back. Not so much with the results of being a type 2.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote