news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-25-2010, 11:03 AM   #1
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Nightmare On Elm Street Trailer (Freddie Kruger)

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/new...t-trailer-9291

This actually looks pretty good.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:26 PM   #2
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

ill check it out, im interested to see how jackie earle haley does as freddy
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:39 PM   #3
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Same here.

I have a feeling he's gonna do a good job of it.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:45 PM   #4
the scarecrow
ADEPT

the scarecrow crouching tiger

i think he will too im just worried that hes gonna sound like rorschach
the scarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 06:44 PM   #5
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

/\ Its a little different, listen to the way Jackie says "Why are you screaming? I havent even cut you yet" line, sounds different then Rorshac
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:32 PM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:24 AM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

this looks real good.only things I dont like about it is that they got that kid from haunting in conn in this and also Freddy's voice seems mad wack. He sounds like Thorton from sling blade if thorton's character woulda been a little smarter.idk

still gonna catch this asap though.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 08:38 AM   #8
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i hate to say this but im not too hyped,if rob zombie or aja alexandre was directing this,i would have been really hyped for it..dont know about michel bay and horror flicks....

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:23 AM   #9
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

Zombie let me down with H2...too much of that chick crying, i wanted to smash my face into the tv and Myers looked like some viking the most of the movie. The Halloween remake was amazing though. I'm starting to think if Zombie can make a movie on his own...

1,000 Corpses bit Texas Chainsaw
Devils Rejects bit Last House On The Left
Halloween was a remake
Halloween 2 bit Friday The 13th

This movie though looks interesting...they got Freddy looking and talking crazy. ill miss the sense of humor that Robert Englund had. ill def be looking forward to this
Miliato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:49 AM   #10
stashlova

stashlova crouching tigerstashlova crouching tiger

Looks just ok. Seems like he will be able to pull off the horror side but what made Freddy the best ever(fuck Jason and Michael) was this:

HIS COMEDY

Not sure he can pull that off...

"Cause she's my bitch - the only cat that i lick
Throwin that ass like Ciara on the top of that whip...""
stashlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:48 AM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

yeah the freddy comedy really separated him from the other ghouls. and I dont see that being incorporated in this movie though. the original freddy didnt really get funny till like part 3 anyway.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:10 PM   #12
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

that part where the nurse says this might sting a bit is mad hot.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote