news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Old 02-19-2010, 10:40 AM   #16
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

Metalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
The important part is to remain active, and make sure we're voting in eachothers battles!

Good Looking everyone

Fist, Good Battle yo
I agree but I think bambino is the only active battler who voted here.

once again thanks for the battle though.

peace Tek

Metalfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:47 PM   #17
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

edit. wromg thread

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 07:52 PM   #18
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
I can see we lost a lot of activity in this section..
ya, the golden age no longer. Metalfist has a point btw...its funny because before the problem was too many battlers not enough votes..if people are gonna be in this section, please battle...soon the rules will be only those who battle can vote, so please take the time to do so.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 12:54 AM   #19
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Hopefully we can get it going in here again. And I'm willing to honor a rematch any time you're ready MF.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:00 PM   #20
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

Metalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killaMetalfist shaolin masta killa

No doubt as soon as dusk update and apply the house of flying daggers rules.

Old 02-22-2010, 02:04 PM   #21
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Yea I think that's going to make it impossible to get votes being there's only like 2 active people here... but if dusk think its cool w.e

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:41 PM   #22
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

votes for Tek

more creative, better wordplay

metal fist came correct as well, but tek took it for me cause his shit was more entertaining and clever with wit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:03 PM   #23
just_leroy
CHICKEN HEAD

just_leroy sitting duck

Bing
im votin for metal fist battle logic made sense
he almost sounded like a m.c. the way i read it
Old 02-25-2010, 02:07 AM   #24
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeh shits real close to me 2,cause was feelin teks flow more,but metal did come through with some dope lines..id wanna see another round before i could give a straight vote.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:21 PM   #25
Metalfist
KernCountysMostHated

sorry fellas but this battle been over tek wins 3 votes to nothing.

Old 03-04-2010, 04:39 PM   #26
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

Tek 1 Metal None

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
MosHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:10 PM   #27
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

That three vote shit.......

Nah 3 people shouldn't be able to decide the outcome of the battle. But the way things have always been in this section....slow as hell and your peers judge you, man that never seems fair.