0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 04:47 AM   #16
SID
I see you dawg
 
SID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Planning some trill shit
Posts: 7,078
Rep Power: 25
SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default

Gonna watch dances with wolves.
__________________
Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:02 AM   #17
IrOnMaN
I understand
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 27
Posts: 8,993
Rep Power: 43
IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Can you believe this faggot?

I keep saying that Avatar is a blatant rip off of Dances with Wolves and a 400-million piece of shit and this loser keeps insisting it's the greatest thing of all time. What a homo.

Blue people lost. It's time to get over it.

Put the pom poms away...
No disrespect Brock but why do you think that you're better than everyone? Why does everyone have to listen to what you say? Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

He's clearly upset that Avatar, which is an awesome movie, should have won best film of the year. I wanted Avatar or Precious to win best movie of the year but it didn't. Avatar won, what, like six academy awards last night and it's the highest grossing movie of all time, which was why a lot of people thought that it would've won best movie of the year.

I never heard of The Hurt Locker until last night and I was like WTF is this crap. Clearly, it's a good movie because it won best directing and best film.

All I'm saying is that you shouldn't be so quick to get upset towards people who don't support you or agree with you. Again, people have their right to speak their mind and people shouldn't be called names and be put down because they're speaking what they think is right.

No disrespect but try to hear people out before you put them down.

Thanks.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:23 AM   #18
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB
 
beautifulrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 45
Posts: 15,317
Rep Power: 62
beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
No disrespect Brock but why do you think that you're better than everyone? Why does everyone have to listen to what you say? Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

He's clearly upset that Avatar, which is an awesome movie, should have won best film of the year. I wanted Avatar or Precious to win best movie of the year but it didn't. Avatar won, what, like six academy awards last night and it's the highest grossing movie of all time, which was why a lot of people thought that it would've won best movie of the year.

I never heard of The Hurt Locker until last night and I was like WTF is this crap. Clearly, it's a good movie because it won best directing and best film.

All I'm saying is that you shouldn't be so quick to get upset towards people who don't support you or agree with you. Again, people have their right to speak their mind and people shouldn't be called names and be put down because they're speaking what they think is right.

No disrespect but try to hear people out before you put them down.

Thanks.
Seriously? seriously? You're gonna sit me down and have a little chat with me? Dude, fuck you. Nobody likes you. You are a boring imbecile who spends all his time chastising people about their behavior on the internet. You want to know why i act like I'm superior and better than people on here? Because I am. You're right though, he is entitled to his own opinion, and so am I. Avatar blows, he's an idiot, and you're a homo. Now shut the fuck up pussy.









Don't ever pull that shit again. Respect your elders and shut that vagina you call a mouth.
__________________

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans

Last edited by beautifulrock; 03-08-2010 at 10:26 AM.
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:35 AM   #19
12weLvE
Veteran Member
 
12weLvE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: BronX,NY
Age: 27
Posts: 7,577
Rep Power: 47
12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE
Default

Avatar got jerked LMAO!!!

Anyway CONGRATS TO MONIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
Some of ya'll still stuck in the 90's...
12weLvE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:49 AM   #20
IrOnMaN
I understand
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 27
Posts: 8,993
Rep Power: 43
IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Seriously? seriously? You're gonna sit me down and have a little chat with me? Dude, fuck you. Nobody likes you. You are a boring imbecile who spends all his time chastising people about their behavior on the internet. You want to know why i act like I'm superior and better than people on here? Because I am. You're right though, he is entitled to his own opinion, and so am I. Avatar blows, he's an idiot, and you're a homo. Now shut the fuck up pussy.









Don't ever pull that shit again. Respect your elders and shut that vagina you call a mouth.
This is what I'm talking about. Prior to this post, I thought that you were cool. I thought that you and I were cool. Clearly, I hit a nerve. Clearly, you can't handle the truth about yourself and how you think that you're superior above everyone else. Clearly, you're a grown man who stills behaves immaturely by putting others down, calling them names, and saying something positive about yourself and saying something negative to whom the person you're arguing with. All the crap you read on the internet and all the crap that you post on the internet DOESN'T MAKE YOU A SUPERIOR PERSON, obviously!

You called me a homosexual, which is a false. Why? Because I checked you? I didn't do that out of hate, I did it out of love because I thought you were cool. I guess I was wrong. You're, what, 28? Come on!

WOW!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:57 AM   #21
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB
 
beautifulrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 45
Posts: 15,317
Rep Power: 62
beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

You tried to embarrass me plain and simple, and for what? Busting Lacey's twat? Why don't you sit down and think about what you're saying and to whom you're saying it before you open your big fucking stupid mouth. We aren't cool and never were. Just because you liked something I wrote and sent me a little rep, doesn't make us friends. I would never be friends with Gallant, I would rather be friends with Goofus, at least I know I'd be entertained and not bored to death by your fucking lame ass who doesn't seem to understand WHAT A JOKE IS.

kill yourself you fucking lame
__________________

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:59 AM   #22
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB
 
beautifulrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 45
Posts: 15,317
Rep Power: 62
beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
This is what I'm talking about. Prior to this post, I thought that you were cool. I thought that you and I were cool. Clearly, I hit a nerve. Clearly, you can't handle the truth about yourself and how you think that you're superior above everyone else. Clearly, you're a grown man who stills behaves immaturely by putting others down, calling them names, and saying something positive about yourself and saying something negative to whom the person you're arguing with. All the crap you read on the internet and all the crap that you post on the internet DOESN'T MAKE YOU A SUPERIOR PERSON, obviously!

You called me a homosexual, which is a false. Why? Because I checked you? I didn't do that out of hate, I did it out of love because I thought you were cool. I guess I was wrong. You're, what, 28? Come on!

WOW!
Would you please read this post back to yourself so you can realize how gay and lame you are.

All this because this faggot doesn't understand sarcasm.



The only thing worse than being stupid, is being stupid and trying to fix things.






And for the record, you could have just as easily sent me a pm detailing all the things you think are wrong with me rather than publicly displaying your moral superiority in a clear attempt to make yourself look like king shit on turd mountain. Your gesture displays the fact that it's YOU, not I that thinks they are better than everybody else. I may be opinionated and brash, but I'm not going around internet forums trying to fix the way people behave. Can you imagine a more pointless endeavor than that? Dude, don't ever do this bullshit again. I'm older than you, smarter than you, and clearly a lot better socially adjusted than you. It's 2010, not 1960, leave the Care Bear shit at the door when you step into Dante's Inferno. This is all I'm going to say to you. I hope you learned some lesson from this, but I doubt it because you're retarded.
__________________

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans

Last edited by beautifulrock; 03-08-2010 at 11:19 AM.
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:31 AM   #23
SID
I see you dawg
 
SID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Planning some trill shit
Posts: 7,078
Rep Power: 25
SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default

How could someone get this angry with tectrus? Hes so lovable..
__________________
Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:39 AM   #24
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB
 
beautifulrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 45
Posts: 15,317
Rep Power: 62
beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

I will say this, Fredy, Lacey, TSA, Gavin...etc.

All lightweights when it comes to pissing me off, this muthafuckin' Ironman takes the cake though. I was seriously steaming while reading that shit. I was like...what WHAT? I'm being admonished on an internet forum???? THIS WILL NOT STAND!!!!!!!!


and then I proceeded with my angry retort.
__________________

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 11:49 AM   #25
SID
I see you dawg
 
SID's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Planning some trill shit
Posts: 7,078
Rep Power: 25
SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default

Who's fredy?
__________________
Bank heist in Kathmandu, it was a slaughter
The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:02 PM   #26
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB
 
beautifulrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 45
Posts: 15,317
Rep Power: 62
beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

exactly
__________________

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 12:33 PM   #27
Kenny Powers
quik one
 
Kenny Powers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,522
Rep Power: 11
Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta
Default

It doesnt deserve best picture. It does deserve best visual cause thats all it was.
List of movies avatar ripped off, pretty funny.
http://io9.com/5460954/the-complete-...of-ripping-off

__________________

Last edited by Kenny Powers; 03-08-2010 at 12:37 PM.
Kenny Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:15 PM   #28
IrOnMaN
I understand
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 27
Posts: 8,993
Rep Power: 43
IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Hmm. First, I never said that we were friends. OMG! You have the nerve to call me stupid when you don't even read correctly. Being cool and being friends are totally two different things, obviously.

Just stop lying to yourself, man. You're upset because I checked you. Just be honest, you don't like it when some disagrees with you because you think that you're always right.

You're just a sad individual, Brock. You're not better than anyone. You're not perfect.

You can say all the pointless bullshit all you want too because obviously, I'm not hurt by any of it at all. Say want you want. I really don't give a damn. You're just upset because you knew that you were wrong for saying that your word is better than someone else's just because it came from you.

People like you are just plain weak.

Thanks for your input. Have a nice day.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:35 PM   #29
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB
 
beautifulrock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 45
Posts: 15,317
Rep Power: 62
beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

You know who the weakest faggots of all are? Those that feel they have to
tell people how to act, and those who feel they need to explain that they aren't a faggot when somebody calls them one. Dude, that is exactly what makes you a faggot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Hmm. First, I never said that we were friends.

OMG! You have the nerve to call me stupid when you don't even read correctly. Being cool and being friends are totally two different things, obviously.

Just stop lying to yourself, man. You're upset because I checked you. Just be honest, you don't like it when some disagrees with you because you think that you're always right.

You're just a sad individual, Brock. You're not better than anyone. You're not perfect.

You can say all the pointless bullshit all you want too because obviously, I'm not hurt by any of it at all. Say want you want. I really don't give a damn. You're just upset because you knew that you were wrong for saying that your word is better than someone else's just because it came from you.

People like you are just plain weak.

Thanks for your input. Have a nice day.
Oh, obviously you do give a damn, otherwise you wouldn't try to admonish me in such a pathetic way. I never said you said we were friends although thanks once again for misinterpreting what I was saying in order to make yourself look less foolish. It's too fucking late. Everybody knows you're a fucking idiot, and every post you make trying to "explain" yourself only makes you look worse. You have spiraled to the point where everything you say about me is a reflection of yourself, I'm sad, I think this, I think that, blah blah blah...just shut the fuck up. I don't give a fuck. You are so pathetic I want to find you just to shoot you and put you out of your misery, that's how sorry I feel for you. You're just a little insignificant gnat who doesn't know when to shut his fucking stupid mouth and leave well enough alone.

I mean butting in an obvious ribbing by myself to Lacey, HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU BE? It's Lacey!!! Now I'm just going to murder you, so you better put me on ignore, because everything you read from now on is gonna be about how stupid you are and you small your dick is.

You asked for it bitch.



PS, Did you just O-M-G me? I think it's time to change that tampon
__________________

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans

Last edited by beautifulrock; 03-08-2010 at 01:44 PM.
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 03:16 PM   #30
IrOnMaN
I understand
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Age: 27
Posts: 8,993
Rep Power: 43
IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

I must've scared you because you wouldn't have said this:

"You shoulda just kept your mouth shut, now I'm gonna torture you."

....

Hmmm....If you feel that you have to verbally torture me online, then so be it. If you feel the need to be immature, then so be it. It's all entertainment.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 03-08-2010 at 03:38 PM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one