news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 03-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #16
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...od+means+to+me
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 09:46 PM   #17
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
I'm an atheist but instead of disregarding the concept of god I just looked at the universe for something that fits the definition of god.

As A Result I don't see god as a conscience but rather a name for all the powers that make the universe work.
God is often seen as the overseer & Controller of the universe, this transelates into gravity for example, it makes sure we stay on earth & the earth stays in orbit around the sun so that we hav elife.
Another example is Evolution, it oversees us and often gives what we need to survive.

This is interesting.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:05 PM   #18
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

God is a concept our forefather's invented to protect us from ourselves.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 11:15 AM   #19
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

I do not pretend to know the nature of the creator.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:25 AM   #20
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
God is a concept our forefather's invented to protect us from ourselves.
Humans built the sydney opera house right? engineered it?

So logically something must have engineered us, we just have never seen it, but it does not mean it's not there.

Can you see bacteria? NO. It's still there though.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:22 PM   #21
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHALLAH JUSTICE View Post

Can you see bacteria? NO. It's still there though.

bacteria is unseen ?

never knew that

God

We believe it's there - if it is, now what ?

our existence is iLL

as we get older, we cry less for our mothers
Old 03-09-2010, 01:07 PM   #22
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Can you spot E-Coli with the naked eye?
Old 03-09-2010, 01:12 PM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maybe not - eyes with clothes on can though
Old 03-09-2010, 01:19 PM   #24
Mr. Muhammad
Manifestation of Allah

Mr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkey

If you can "define" YOURSELF, then you can define GOD.
Mr. Muhammad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:48 PM   #25
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

From the Quran, Chapter 112
Say: He is Allah, the One!
Allah, the eternally Besought of all!
He begetteth not nor was begotten.
And there is none comparable unto Him.

So in short, from the Islamic perspective, God is not a spirit, because a spirit is still a creation, and God is a creator, and not part of the creation, this is a very important concept in Islam and monotheism.

The Originator of the heavens and the earth; He made mates for you from among yourselves, and mates of the cattle too, multiplying you thereby; nothing like a likeness of Him; and He is the Hearing, the Seeing. Quran 42:11

So in short, there is nothing like Allah. Naught is as His likeness in attribute, knowledge, power and providence.

Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:42 PM   #26
SID
I see you dawg

A book saying God is eternally Besought of all aint gonna convince no one.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:25 PM   #27
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by WARPATH View Post
I do not pretend to know the nature of the creator.
Finally, something worth co-signing to.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:16 PM   #28
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

http://www.motherboard.tv/2010/3/9/m...mess-with-them

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:59 PM   #29
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shallah justice View Post
humans built the sydney opera house right? Engineered it?

So logically something must have engineered us (explain to me why), we just have never seen it, but it does not mean it's not there.

that's not logical at all. What it is, is a logical fallacy. Such a familiar, baseless argument you have chosen also. I appreciate you choosing an australian example though, so i could understand your rock solid and highly complex viewpoint.

can you see bacteria? No. It's still there though.

you can see bacteria. A better example would have been oxygen gas or something of that nature, but it still wouldn't have strengthened your weak arguement.
shem hetep.

Last edited by Robert; 03-10-2010 at 08:34 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 07:15 PM   #30
Robert
1%

The definition of God that Gavin, and VADER outlined, to me at least, is not a viable definition outside a Wutang Clan forum.

In reality, the majority of people define God as a man, who is probably white with a beard, who can send you to Heaven or Hell, and promises you eternal life. Of course I've simplified things immensely right there, but the themes people believe about "God" are essentially the same worldwide.

That definition of God, and all the horrendous, manipulative bullshit that goes with it, is EVIL, and I can't support it.