news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

View Poll Results: who rocked it?
Mass Effekt 1 33.33%
GEE DARK 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-08-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Default Mass Effekt vs GEE DARK

Sample

http://www.zshare.net/download/73323612bb637430/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

GEE DARK

http://www.box.net/shared/q81dush18m

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mass Effekt

http://www.box.net/shared/6jih63tnn3
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

Good job, now let's get some votes in here.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 10:35 PM   #3
GEE DARK
Constant Elevation

GEE DARK iron monkeyGEE DARK iron monkeyGEE DARK iron monkey

good luck man
GEE DARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:54 AM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Went with GEE on this.

man Mass .... thats cool that you ended up coming off of something for the battle cuz I thought you would no show.thing is , why did you waste the sample???? your hits are so short that you cant tell what the fuck you sampled. Its like if I woulda served you up a badass dinner and you just take a bite of biscuit and then get up and leave. You wasted this sample DUnn.lmao

GEE , I was looking for something a lil different from you than this but the fact you tried to switch the vibe of the sample was an ill idea. I've listened to the beat about 3 times and its kinda hard for me to vibe out to it but I see what you are doing.

GEE DARK's shit was on some Warriors soundtrack. I could picture this song going thru they head when they were running from the baseball furies.

anyway big up to y'all for coming thru and doing the damn thing.

LETS GET SOME VOTES IN HERE FOR THESE CATS Y'ALL!!!!! LET EM KNOW WHATS GOOD!!!!
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 01:24 PM   #5
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

GEE dark dropped a nice beat, was feelin the change up. Drums were lacking punch, instead of being blast in the ears i was hit with a limp, wet noodle. but the bassline was chunky, the beginning vocal sample was dope.

Mass Effekt, man this just lacked overall. drums were lacking and there was no bassline. i thought the sample use was decent but also lacked

decent battle overall, drum work lacked punch from both camps and the sample was dope but not used very effective.

vote goes to Gee Dark for the better overall beat, step your drums up tho

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote