news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-12-2010, 08:50 AM   #31
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

soccer from age 5 till now. injury cut me down in my prime or id be in the big show. my bros over in europe balling right now.

year of indoor track when i was 16 in hs to keep the fitness up.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:30 PM   #32
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I meant real sports, whitey
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:50 PM   #33
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
this has probably been done before, but what real sports have you played. i'm not talking about your pick up fucking basketball games against Uncle Joe at your parents Memorial Day Picnic either.

Just trying to determine which of your opinion's i should trust.

I played Little League baseball from ages 8-12.

I played basketball from 4th-8th grade.

I played ice hockey in high school and i'm planning on joining an adult league soon.

at some point when i was younger, i played soccer. i don't remember how old i was. maybe 10.
whatever you say soccer fag.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 09:20 PM   #34
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
soccer from age 5 till now. injury cut me down in my prime or id be in the big show. my bros over in europe balling right now.

year of indoor track when i was 16 in hs to keep the fitness up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
I meant real sports, whitey
Quote:
lol
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 03:13 PM   #35
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
haha, i meant to include that in my original post that you would love that one.
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:16 PM   #36
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

i played football from ages 8-17. had a football scolarship to LSU but after the third game my senior year my knee was totally destroyed....pretty mutch why i walk with a limp to this day and the sugery would have costed 97 grand, my insurance would only pay 7 g's...so i gave up football......guess thats how things work in life i guess.

wasnt very good at basketball tho. i got the football genes from my old man...my two older brothers got the basketball genes.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:07 AM   #37
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

I've done a bit of everything. I played little second base way back when i was younger but gave it up because baseball is too fucking slow. I hate to run out of principle, but its such a lazy game. I played PF in basketball until about high school when being tall and agile stopped being enough when there are a lot better players on shooting and everything. I played a lil soccer in middle school too middy and some wingback (I think, I can't really remember besides being on D). I played some cornerback and such until I think 8th grade when I messed around with football. I've played Lacrosse on Attack and Defense since then, and I'm considering going back to some cornerback next year if only so I can say I played some high school ball (We're pretty much guaranteed to play in states next year if not win, since we took second this time around). I never played hockey on a team but I played a bit of pond hockey for shits.

And depending on how you define organized I've played more'n my share of "organized" team based drinking games.
Old 02-20-2010, 02:01 AM   #38
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Baseball from age 6-17. I couldn't play my last two years of high school cuz I was injured.

I also played some soccer until I found out it was just a cover for men that love frolicking and ghey lifestyles.

I should of played hockey considering I was good on skates and it came natural when playing on the lake with other players, but all that equipment is expensive.

Whats strange is I dont watch sports on tv like I used too. Its funny when you see people out in the world who never played a sport, but are the biggest followers/enthusiasts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?

Last edited by EAGLE EYE; 02-20-2010 at 02:04 AM.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:06 PM   #39
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

only played basketball organized it was fun but i like playing for fun better, i wish i had played ice ho0ckey as a kid but i never did, im really getting into it now
Old 03-10-2010, 12:53 AM   #40
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I played Baseball in lil league and in my freshman year of Highschool.Playd 4yrs of Football in Highschool and then later on 3 years of Semi pro (non-paid) .. and Right now just recreational softball..