news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-11-2010, 01:04 PM   #61
stashlova

stashlova crouching tigerstashlova crouching tiger

Bottom line is if you expect ANY RAPPER to be anything more than an entertainer then you live a sad sad life bruh. Who gives a fuck if he did any of that shit he spits for real? People buy it because it entertains them, that is it. If he was talking about real shit that he did and it wasn't entertaining then nobody would cop it - just like most of the underground artists over the years. If what u say is the truth good for you - but nobody really cares. Thats why MOP doesn't sell...

Thats like expecting an action star to be killin niggas and escaping death every day. Its just actin son.

And how the fuck is a SNITCH making a diss record about another of SNITCH, lmao. 50 was desperately trying to get back his street fans with that one. Bad example to use eventhough he summed up what everyone was thinking about TI.

"Cause she's my bitch - the only cat that i lick
Throwin that ass like Ciara on the top of that whip...""
stashlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:10 PM   #62
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stashlova View Post
Bottom line is if you expect ANY RAPPER to be anything more than an entertainer then you live a sad sad life bruh. Who gives a fuck if he did any of that shit he spits for real? People buy it because it entertains them, that is it. If he was talking about real shit that he did and it wasn't entertaining then nobody would cop it - just like most of the underground artists over the years. If what u say is the truth good for you - but nobody really cares. Thats why MOP doesn't sell...

Thats like expecting an action star to be killin niggas and escaping death every day. Its just actin son.

And how the fuck is a SNITCH making a diss record about another of SNITCH, lmao. 50 was desperately trying to get back his street fans with that one. Bad example to use eventhough he summed up what everyone was thinking about TI.
if t.i. is just an entertainer, why the fuck he out there buying enough guns to war with the middle east?!?!?!!

you niggas steady defend halfway crooks on some fag shit...

millionaires getting caught up in some ignorant shit and yall sympathize!!!!!!!!!!!

niggas playing tony montana in a mansion he bought with legal money!!!!!!!

yal must not know anyone thats done a stretch, the code of the streets been diluted by fag niggas empathizing with bitch made behavior!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:19 PM   #63
stashlova

stashlova crouching tigerstashlova crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
if t.i. is just an entertainer, why the fuck he out there buying enough guns to war with the middle east?!?!?!!

you niggas steady defend halfway crooks on some fag shit...

millionaires getting caught up in some ignorant shit and yall sympathize!!!!!!!!!!!

niggas playing tony montana in a mansion he bought with legal money!!!!!!!

yal must not know anyone thats done a stretch, the code of the streets been diluted by fag niggas empathizing with bitch made behavior!!!!!!!!!!!
When did i ever say I was empathizing or condoning what he is doing???????

I said I DONT GIVE A FUCK - and no one else does....

except you

Also when I heard he got knocked my first thought was he was strapping up for niggas probably coming to take what he got. Im sure he gets threats on the daily. I saw this nigga in a Miami airport walkin by himself before he blew up and he was under 5'5" and 83 pounds soaking wet.

"Cause she's my bitch - the only cat that i lick
Throwin that ass like Ciara on the top of that whip...""

Last edited by stashlova; 03-11-2010 at 01:21 PM.
stashlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:25 PM   #64
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

T.I.'s homey & bodyguard got killed by people who were probably aiming at T.I. That's why he became paranoid and thought he needed guns and was arrested for possession.

No smart person would refuse doing a commercial if it could keep them out of jail. I'm sure you'd like to be in jail when you have kids and are able to make millions outside of jail.
He isn't snitching in the video so I don't know what all the fuss is about.

His bodyguard bought the guns, everyone knew that from day 1.
So what did he tell the cops?
YOU ACT LIKE YOU KNOW SO TELL ME!
If you don't know what happened don't act like you speak the truth.

This thread is based around assumptions while none of you know what happened exactly.

The real snitch is his former bodyguard who cooperated with the police after he got busted for buying the weapons. T.I. got snitched on.

Now watch them call me a naive suburban whitey and ignore all of the facts I mentioned.

ps. Don't forget to tell me what T.I. told the cops. You seem so sure about it that you must know what he said.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:33 PM   #65
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Its funny though how alot of people who are the first to complain about how wack the hip hop game has become these days and how they wish it was like the 90's are also the first people to say they dont care about rappers being real

Some of you mf's dont know what the fuck u want.

Theres fake rapper and rappers who keep it real. All of you seem to be on a nigga like Freddie Foxx nuts all the time because hes known as a hard ass mf, if it turned out Foxx was a faggot fairy who has never layed hands on a nigga his whole life and whos scared of his own shadow -YOU WOULD HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION OF THE DUDE

What Im saying is you cant pick and choose when you care about a rapper being real or not, we all know these days its 90% about entertainment, but back in the 90's rappers werent about that (WU TANG are a perfect example of that, dudes like Ghost and Rae didnt give a fuck about being "rappers" probably until about circa 2002) to alot of rappers hip hop was just an EXTENSION of their personal lives on wax.

These days though the game has switched and people come into the game to BE A RAPPER rather than being a rapper is just because your a product of the hip hop culture/envoronment.
Old 03-11-2010, 02:56 PM   #66
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

do me a favor you fuckin homos..

ask someone thats done a stretch what they think of t.i. after recent events!!!!!!!!!!

yall would probably still ride with a preacher after you seen him stealing from the church!!!!!!!!

keep pumping these frauds you toy ass niggas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:40 PM   #67
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

t.i. got all strapped up cause the cops told him he was on a hit list. and people on this hit list were ending up dead for real. on top of the fact that his best friend got smoked in the same van as him.
cant blame the guy, but dont send some flunkie to buy your fully automatic, silenced machine guns for you. cause if he gets busted, your "king of the south" ass is gonna get snitched on. its a shame, cause i used to mildly hate on t.i. until i listened to his shit. cats a good rapper with actual talent.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:15 PM   #68
Tommy
Starvin' individuals kill

Tommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkey

Personally, I can see why this whole thing with T.I. "snitching" would piss a lot of people off as it's basically just shattered his previous reputation when he had loads of struggling guys and girls looking up to him. And, I guess if he made out that he was a 100% hustler from the street who kept it real all the time it would piss people off (like angry! and a few others) who probably believed that what he was saying he actually meant as they've come from similar circumstances.

To me though, it doesn't bother me that much as I'm admittedly a white kid from the suburbs of England who's never encountered any of that gang shit/drug slanging stuff so the whole "keeping it real" doesn't appeal to me whatsoever. I don't understand why "The Franchise" is so annoyed either as he's also a white kid from England who's probably never encountered any of the stuff T.I. saw (or supposedly saw).
Old 03-12-2010, 03:44 PM   #69
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think we're pretending Lacey is black and American now though.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 03:49 PM   #70
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

See look your still mad about what i said 2 days ago

your ass got sonned brutal because you couldnt help but try to be captin save a ho everytime one of your OZ buddies says some dumb shit

all of a sudden "you dont like" angry! or me anymore LOL your like a pathetic girl.

When Australia produces the liks of Slick Rick or Monie Love or MF Doom etc, THEN come back to me about being English, otherwise stfu. The difference between OZ and England - are huge, we have hoods alot worse than US, you dont even have hoods.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:24 PM   #71
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

people is so sensitive on the intrawebs.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Last edited by main_man; 03-12-2010 at 04:26 PM.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote