news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-14-2010, 09:41 AM   #1921
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"jewish nazi arum" lmao.

Its sad because everyone anyone in boxing could easily pinpoint the leeching pricks that occasionaly make the sport into a joke (this fight for instance, should not have happened), but no one can do anything about it.

As for floyd v mosely, idk about this fight. It could be a good fight to watch, but Shane is 38 now. If you'd have said Shane vs Floyd would be a PPV showtime event after he got beat by Cotto, and that Cotto would be no where to be seen, people wouldve laughed.

It's a shame what effect that Margorito cement fist fight had on Cotto. He hasnt been the same since that. I think those punches have taken something away from him. Cotto - Floyd was the fight to happen after that.
Old 03-14-2010, 10:10 AM   #1922
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word those loaded hands fucked cottos head up!!!!! cotto takes a lot of punches period, he was eating heavy hands for what 11 rounds!?!?!!

mosely barely got hit against margafritos, mosely dismantled his bitch ass mexican style!!!!!!!

bob arum is a major reason boxing sucks right now, cant stand that fuckin lame, hes don king status, dana white is a lame, but i cheese everytime he shits on that old money powered slave owner!!!!!!!

i think last night was a flop, even though it was the 3rd largest in door crowd, that arena was nowhere near capacity!!!!!!

lets see some fights where the winners a toss up, everyone knew manny was taking this!!!!!

its why bernard hopkins is my favorite fighter, he doesnt want an easy fight!!!!!!!!!
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:35 AM   #1923
Tommy
Starvin' individuals kill

Tommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkey

Where do you all stand on the debate that Manny is an all time great based on his achievements already? Personally, I see him as a beatable foe when put in against the right guy; Mayweather will beat him, as would Mosley, P Will (bit harsh to throw him in as he's a beast at the weight), and possibly even Berto.

I don't wanna be too harsh on Manny as he's great for boxing and there's no denying he's a great, entertaining fighter, but I feel he's slightly overrated. He did what he had to last night, and although Clottey was disappointing, he still landed some decent punches to stay in there.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:45 PM   #1924
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Assuming Manny isn't cheating, I'll give him his props as an all-time great. If Cotto, Oscar, Hatton are shot fighters then a guy like Pacman should have made them look bad (which he did). I wouldn't pick between a fight with Mayweather right now, but I'll say that ANYONE is beatable. Paul Williams has a legitimate loss & also almost lost vs. Martinez. Mayweather almost lost vs. Castillo I & De La Hoya. Berto hasn't beaten or even been in a fight of this caliber yet ( he's strong but he sorta reminds me of Jermain Taylor), as for Mosley we will see how young or old he looks vs. Mayweather.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:00 PM   #1925
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Assuming Manny isnt cheating, I'll given him his props as an all-time great if he beats Floyd.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:06 PM   #1926
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea if he beats floyd he GOAt status

i give manny props cuz he always fights the top fighters he can
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 09:13 PM   #1927
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he can't beat floyd, because floyd is unbeatable
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 10:18 AM   #1928
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Where do you all stand on the debate that Manny is an all time great based on his achievements already? Personally, I see him as a beatable foe when put in against the right guy; Mayweather will beat him, as would Mosley, P Will (bit harsh to throw him in as he's a beast at the weight), and possibly even Berto.

I don't wanna be too harsh on Manny as he's great for boxing and there's no denying he's a great, entertaining fighter, but I feel he's slightly overrated. He did what he had to last night, and although Clottey was disappointing, he still landed some decent punches to stay in there.
Mosley wouldn't be able to beat pacquiao, and Berto would get demolished by pacman. The paul williams size advantage is unfair, but i do believe mayweather can beat pacquiao
Old 03-15-2010, 05:02 PM   #1929
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Clottey is out of the way now, leaving Pacman, Mosley, Mayweather (I'm leaving Williams out for now because I think he's supposed to fight Kermit Cintron at 154) to hopefully settle the business at 147 by the end of the year. Leaving Berto as the prime challenge for next year. I just hope Money & Mosley's fight is more entertaining than Saturday's bout. Somehow I see Mayweather taking pot shots at Mosley & Mosley chasing & swinging & missing all night long giving Mayweather a workmanlike UD.
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:09 PM   #1930
Tommy

I can see Kell Brook being a major contender in the Welterweight division in a couple of years.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:22 PM   #1931
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its crazy watching mosley haul off on margacheeto like that in slow mo
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 05:47 PM   #1932
Tommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
its crazy watching mosley haul off on margacheeto like that in slow mo
It brings tears of joy to my eyes, I could watch it all day.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:52 PM   #1933
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

that fight was terrible....smh

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:39 AM   #1934
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

I can't believe I had the fight a SD. Clottey didn't take any chances. However, Pacquaio looked unstoppable. I honestly think he can beat PBF.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:42 PM   #1935
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post

its why bernard hopkins is my favorite fighter, he doesnt want an easy fight!!!!!!!!!
bullshit. X used to be one of my favorite fighters but he's full of shit now, too. he said he'd fight Dawson more than once but he refuses to fight him and Dawson is the champ! he'd rather take a SUPER easy fight with RJJ, who poses absolutely no risk.

BTW - are people forgetting that Manny threw over 1200 fuckin punches???
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote