news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-16-2010, 09:24 AM   #916
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Blu - Below the heavens

DJ Muggs and Planet Asia - Pain language
Old 03-16-2010, 11:07 PM   #917
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You guys need this Buckwild album in your collection....seriously, every hip hop head needs it.

I also bought

Well worth getting.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:53 AM   #918
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Inspectah Deck - Manifesto

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 03:46 AM   #919
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Microchips - Clokworx

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:01 PM   #920
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Don View Post

You guys need this Buckwild album in your collection....seriously, every hip hop head needs it.
Album is fuckin outstanding. Love every minute of it, Buckwild is a genius on the boards.

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:54 PM   #921
Sweet Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Tartz

Sweet Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 06:09 PM   #922
Tommy
Starvin' individuals kill

Tommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkeyTommy iron monkey

I picked up Mark Ronson's debut CD the other day for 2. It's actually a very good album with a lot of bangers on; anybody heard it?

Old 03-17-2010, 06:16 PM   #923
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

evidence-weatherman
evidence-layover
dilated peoples-expansion team
common- like water for chocolate
slum village- fantastic vol 1 & 2.1
U-N-I- A love supreme
Old 03-28-2010, 01:19 PM   #924
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I finally got round to picking up Busta's When disaster strikes. I've been meaning to get it since it dropped. Well, better late than never.

Method Man
Old 03-28-2010, 01:23 PM   #925
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol 13 years later

Heltah Skeltah - D.I.R.T

got it for 4.99 but i never heard anything from it, should be good tho

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 06:11 AM   #926
JakobR
SHAOLIN STUDENT

JakobR drunken mastaJakobR drunken masta

Rakim - The Master
Jay-Z - The Blueprint
The Notorious Big - Ready to die
Dr. Dre - 2001 (for my cousin's confirmation)
JakobR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:03 AM   #927
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Don View Post

yo where did you find that Buckwild joint, i've been trying to get my hands on that since 2008. shit was released in 2007 and i waited to pick it up and then a year later it was already out-of-print, shit is fucked up but great, great compilation though. Buckwild's a beast!! that's actually the only album in the entire DITC discography i don't got yet!

my latest purchases:
* D'Angelo - "Voodoo"
* Madlib - "WLIB: King Of The Wigflip"
* Strong Arm Steady - "In Search Of Stoney Jackson"
* Black Moon - "Enta Da Stage"
* Rae/Meth/Ghost - "The Wu Massacre"

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:14 AM   #928
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
yo where did you find that Buckwild joint, i've been trying to get my hands on that since 2008. shit was released in 2007 and i waited to pick it up and then a year later it was already out-of-print, shit is fucked up but great, great compilation though. Buckwild's a beast!! that's actually the only album in the entire DITC discography i don't got yet!
it's funny you said that cos it wasn't hard at all. I just bought it on amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Diggin-Crates-...0044821&sr=1-1

Method Man
Old 04-03-2010, 12:29 AM   #929
KLAP

KLAP shaolin monk

Army of the Pharaohs "The Unholy Terror" Meth,Ghost,Rae "WU MASSACRE", CanIbuS "Melatonin Magik", Freeway+Jakeone "The Stimulus Package"
KLAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 12:53 AM   #930
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Guilty Simpson + Madlib - OJ Simpson
Styles P - The Green Ghost Project

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote