news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 03-18-2010, 04:36 PM   #31
Rollo
An act of God

Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta

[QUOTE=Tectrus Moa;1841082]It's obvious that you're a shitty secondary. Good job on pretending to be someone else.

A secondary? I use to up things to the audio board jack. Nobody here sounds like me, nobody here posts like me.
I only comment on your post because you pc humanists are the biggest biggots of all.
You turn every issue related to race into racism even when none was implied.
The man said he found the situation funny. What hate was there ? None. What attempt at being mean spirited was there? None.

Is he in anyway generalizing black people? No. He just finds this ridiculous scenerio funny because how often does it come up? Everybody is so tense about race, that this is just like a powder keg set off by some jerk off clerk who probably wished to all mighty God they could take back what he or she said over the PA.

When the rest of humanity can laugh at something and you can't, chances are the problem is YOU.
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:49 PM   #32
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
A secondary? I use to up things to the audio board jack. Nobody here sounds like me, nobody here posts like me.
I only comment on your post because you pc humanists are the biggest biggots of all.
You turn every issue related to race into racism even when none was implied.
The man said he found the situation funny. What hate was there ? None. What attempt at being mean spirited was there? None.

Is he in anyway generalizing black people? No. He just finds this ridiculous scenerio funny because how often does it come up? Everybody is so tense about race, that this is just like a powder keg set off by some jerk off clerk who probably wished to all mighty God they could take back what he or she said over the PA.

When the rest of humanity can laugh at something and you can't, chances are the problem is YOU.
I doubt that everyone is laughing regarding this situation. I STILL don't find the crap funny.

Good night!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:55 PM   #33
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Gavin do you not eat watermelons because you are afraid white people are laughing at you?

I went into the supermarket and I was just about to purchase oranged juice, but I noticed they had watermelon juice. Its new. I bought it.

WOuld you have been embarassed to go to a check out aisle with a white clerk?

So you guys like watermelons, so what? I never saw what was wrong with it.

You guys like fried chicken...so what?

I like fucking pasta...i like veal parmigiana.

Blacks who don't take pride in fried chicken and watermelon are either from the suburbs or gay
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:56 PM   #34
Rollo
An act of God

Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I doubt that everyone is laughing regarding this situation. I STILL don't find the crap funny.

And I still find that depressing.
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:57 PM   #35
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ironman Moa, no need to turn your tiny dick into something racial, c'mon now

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 05:00 PM   #36
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Gavin do you not eat watermelons because you are afraid white people are laughing at you?

I went into the supermarket and I was just about to purchase oranged juice, but I noticed they had watermelon juice. Its new. I bought it.

WOuld you have been embarassed to go to a check out aisle with a white clerk?

So you guys like watermelons, so what? I never saw what was wrong with it.

You guys like fried chicken...so what?

I like fucking pasta...i like veal parmigiana.

Blacks who don't take pride in fried chicken and watermelon are either from the suburbs or gay
Because people don't want to be judged and laughed at.

It's like Mexicans and tacos. I only heard ONE shitty joke about Mexicans and tacos but not as much as I heard about black people and fried chicken.

It's the history of racism that's repeating itself. It's just another weak way to make blacks feel bad about themselves.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:02 PM   #37
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Ironman Moa, no need to turn your tiny dick into something racial, c'mon now
Here we go with the constant immature bullshit. And PROVE that I have a small dick.

Lol.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:06 PM   #38
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You said it yourself, although I bet you went back and furiously erased those posts.

I believe you were trying to disprove the stereotype that all black men have enormous penises, which by the way was hilarious. You did realize you were ethering yourself when you said you had an "unusually small dick" right?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans

Last edited by beautifulrock; 03-18-2010 at 05:08 PM.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:08 PM   #39
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
You said it yourself, although I bet you went back and furiously erased those posts.
I never said that.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:10 PM   #40
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Sure you did, you said having a below average dick was nothing to be ashamed of, look at the Japanese. I was impressed with your frankness and honesty regarding the fact that you have a minuscule cock.

Old 03-18-2010, 05:18 PM   #41
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Sure you did, you said having a below average dick was nothing to be ashamed of, look at the Japanese. I was impressed with your frankness and honesty regarding the fact that you have a minuscule cock.
Oh! Now you're just making up stuff because you can't prove any of that. Ok, Brock. WOW!
Old 03-18-2010, 05:19 PM   #42
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Because people don't want to be judged and laughed at.

It's like Mexicans and tacos. I only heard ONE shitty joke about Mexicans and tacos but not as much as I heard about black people and fried chicken.

It's the history of racism that's repeating itself. It's just another weak way to make blacks feel bad about themselves.

they dont mind being judged when the Big Dick generalization gets thrown around..

I mean that one is really working in your favor ironman...it at least gets u in the door until they realize u have a small dinger.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 05:20 PM   #43
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

Quote:
It's like when a marry couple argues and one of them calls their spouse a bitch, cunt, ass, etc. Be an adult for once.

be an adult for once an don't drown yourself in a tear soaked pillow tonight
Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 05:25 PM   #44
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

Quote:

I believe you were trying to disprove the stereotype that all black men have enormous penises, which by the way was hilarious. You did realize you were ethering yourself when you said you had an "unusually small dick" right?

ahahahahahahhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHahA!!!!!!!! !!!

this is getting better than his fantasia thread
Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 05:33 PM   #45
IrOnMaN
I understand

Are you fucking happy now?! I can't believe I have to post a picture of my shit in order to shut you faggots up! And this is me!