news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-30-2010, 08:38 AM   #1
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Wucorp Legends Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
I dunno but the current fabrication list goes like this:

TSA - virgin
Pat Bateman - Molested Alter boy
Slang - Chin monster
Blackula - flabby ass or low self esteem
Art - chronically depressed 1 room flat
11th chamber - Fatty
Skampoe - GAy fucking eye brows
JigSaw - Jiggles? new i think
Nicky - Bald but thats true so neglected by society
Diggy - scrawniest black kid on wu corp
Robert - metrosexual
shrap - stalks blackula
Zig - wants to be camron
Firm - little penis according to TSA
Fermi - eats boogers
Ilz - aids
Linkz - metrosexual
Gravey - infatuated with Dlah
Infinity - paranoid
Ms RZA - splinter
DJ methods - self felatio
Mini - coke whore
Tauro - grumplestilskin
Ironman - babydick
ladieslovecooldan - well mannered jewish boy
bedgongogo - euro drag queen
durag - poor
prolifical - liquid courage
Bolo - Mr Belding

Build

lacey-toofless
Fox-glittery deadbeat dad
12-lipglossy n gay

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:10 AM   #2
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This fucker is STILL saying that crap about me? Aww, fuck him!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:12 AM   #3
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Have a seat...

Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:16 AM   #4
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lol, I am not a fucking metrosexual.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:24 AM   #5
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
This fucker is STILL saying that crap about me? Aww, fuck him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iove View Post
Have a seat...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Lol, I am not a fucking metrosexual.
i thought the idea of an aussie being metro was silly too, but it says right there in black and yellow... "metrosexual"... so it must be true.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:26 AM   #6
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

jasper-pedophile *confirmed*
QOP-dick fiend *confirmed*
updated ironman- deformed penis *confirmed*
emperor les- pervert *confirmed*
Old 03-30-2010, 10:29 AM   #7
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Old 03-30-2010, 10:29 AM   #8
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:30 AM   #9
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just spilt the bong water.

Old 03-30-2010, 10:31 AM   #10
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
jasper-pedophile *confirmed*
QOP-dick fiend *confirmed*
emperor les- pervert *confirmed*

Ha. What is the problem? Am I not suppose to like dick? Geez.....I'm not 90, I still got a few good runs left in me

Last edited by Queen Of Poetry; 03-30-2010 at 10:34 AM.
Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:31 AM   #11
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Metrosexuals don't rock hideous beards.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:35 AM   #12
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post

Actually, mine isn't. I have a curve.

I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 03-30-2010 at 10:39 AM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 10:36 AM   #13
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

sid, you need your own thread to write your legend. but we can start with

sid-mom sends nudes to young black wutang fans on myspace
fmj-crazy schizo
food- has a gay white lover named skylar.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:38 AM   #14
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

what the fuck, bro?

Old 03-30-2010, 10:38 AM   #15
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Ha. What is the problem? Am I not suppose to like dick? Geez.....I'm not 90, I still got a few good runs left in me
nobody said there was anything wrong with it. i happen to have a very special place in my heart for certified dick fiends. and when you ready to lace them new balance up, call me.