0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 09:57 AM   #136
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga
 
oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: CCCGTEHQ
Posts: 18,469
Rep Power: 70
oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellspawn View Post
He gave you free will so you can make your own choices and assume them

On the other hand, He told you what you have and not have to do (religions IMO) and the choice is yours again.
he gave us free will because he doesnt exist...so we can do whatever we want anyway..eloels, that hadnt occured to you? we created god...for the same reason people probably think he created us...misery loves company.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:12 AM   #137
DiGitalChamberz
Seen & Heard Everywhere
 
DiGitalChamberz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 669
Rep Power: 0
DiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkey
Default

yea i always love when ppl say "he did this and he said that" lol this has got to be one of the most interesting build threads ive been on in a wlong while.. keep em comin...
__________________
keep 120 ray gun powder inside the canister
DiGitalChamberz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:38 AM   #138
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga
 
oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: CCCGTEHQ
Posts: 18,469
Rep Power: 70
oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo
Default

seriously..i can still see why people would think something not explained by science (alien race or something) could explain creation...but the concept of god? really? still?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:08 AM   #139
Rollo
An act of God
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 657
Rep Power: 0
Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta
Default

God as an explanation offends you? Honestly, aliens aren't useful because that's merely taking the question of "How did life start?" to another planet.
Simply saying the universe emerged is not an explanation. Language, information/data cannot be explained with emergence, yet everything you see and understand is encoded with it. You require an immaterial, intelligent oracle that pre-dates space-time itself.
A God fits that remarkably well.

I think spiritualistic garb like Buddhism, native american religion, wicca/paganism and other forms of enlightenment through self or through our relatonships with nature are just remarkably obsolete.
In terms of atheism just not something I can take serious.
The cell is not seen as a blob anymore, the data contained within a single human cell put on a beta disc would be the size of the fucking moon.
At some point we have to acknowledge emergence is useless as a theory.
I think we're at that point now. Until Atheism offers me something better than "You're just here" or abiogenesis which no practicing biologist takes seriously, I really have no interest.


As for people projecting God through self, spare me......
Saying "You only believe in God as a way of comforting yourself", is like saying "You only believe in a lack of a God as a way of comforting yourself"
Neither is a reasonable thing to say, as you have no fucking clue whether that's the case.
You're talking out your ass when you presume to know and think what other people do.

Suppose you said "People who say they believe in giant squids only say that because it makes them feel like there's something interesting." and then one day, you're in the water and one pulls you under and drags you down about a thousand feet in say 12 seconds...

Now, do you think telling yourself it's just projection will help you when your inards are crushed and your eye balls start to pop out of your head??
I imagine probably not.
The existence of God doesn't hinge on whether people find comfort in him or whether you dislike the concept.

It either exists or it doesn't. Human projection has no power at all. Most people don't believe in God as something that's just a lovely feeling they get or something wonderful to imagine.
__________________

Last edited by Rollo; 04-01-2010 at 11:18 AM.
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:32 AM   #140
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully
 
Uncle Steezo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 5th Dimension
Posts: 14,744
Rep Power: 118
Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

on the wave of human development, we are in the bottom of the trough, atheism is proof of that.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:59 AM   #141
Clan Destine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 194
Rep Power: 0
Clan Destine crouching tigerClan Destine crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
God as an explanation offends you? Honestly, aliens aren't useful because that's merely taking the question of "How did life start?" to another planet.
Simply saying the universe emerged is not an explanation. Language, information/data cannot be explained with emergence, yet everything you see and understand is encoded with it. You require an immaterial, intelligent oracle that pre-dates space-time itself.
A God fits that remarkably well.

I think spiritualistic garb like Buddhism, native american religion, wicca/paganism and other forms of enlightenment through self or through our relatonships with nature are just remarkably obsolete.
In terms of atheism just not something I can take serious.
The cell is not seen as a blob anymore, the data contained within a single human cell put on a beta disc would be the size of the fucking moon.
At some point we have to acknowledge emergence is useless as a theory.
I think we're at that point now. Until Atheism offers me something better than "You're just here" or abiogenesis which no practicing biologist takes seriously, I really have no interest.


As for people projecting God through self, spare me......
Saying "You only believe in God as a way of comforting yourself", is like saying "You only believe in a lack of a God as a way of comforting yourself"
Neither is a reasonable thing to say, as you have no fucking clue whether that's the case.
You're talking out your ass when you presume to know and think what other people do.
So God makes more sense than emergence how?

Your logic is everything complex needs to come from something, except God because he's just God. Why doesn't God need a cause? Why is he exempt? There's no reason why the universe without a God can't emerge in the same way you assert God emerged. In fact, 'natural' emergence obeys the laws of complexity better than a God theory. That something as complex as a conscious, omnipotent, and strangely humanly moral being was here before the disordered cosmos, which than arranged into somewhat more complexity and yielded our consciousness, is less elegant than simple emergence.

Simplicity>Complexity

not

Suspiciously humanlike complexity>Simplicity>Complexity

Also, all the 'proofs' you have, (essentially the old argument of irreducible complexity) comes from knowledge using a system of knowing that doesn't require a monolithic faith, but rather knowledge based on evidence. For you to come into the chain of knowledge and assert god, even when the science is still working on these problems (and will always have to work with unknowns) is just stealing the victory. Also, there are plenty of scientists who maintain abiogenesis is possible and there are definitely one's that don't, I don't know how you can maintain this. The point is we don't know, but you would rather just say 'divine intelligence' and end the investigation altogether. That epistemology SHOULD be outdated.

I'm not saying its entirely impossible that there is something like an inter-penetrating consciousness matrix, or a fundamental mindedness to reality and matter. Its simply that any religious system proclaiming both to assert this with certainty or to know it in a way that feels it can judge you, is presuming FAR too much.

And history will give you evidence of the emergence and uses of religion. Wherever you see the need to control people, you will see doctrinal religion. Wherever you see a lack of hope and subjugation there arises the 'otherworldy' religions of heaven and hell. Wherever you see a lack of explanation you will see god's work. When a person of faith has been convinced of the absurdity of faith one of last defence's is always they 'need it because it comforts them'. In times of crisis and stress people turn to god and prayer.

'God' is a master signifier and an absolute, 'he' very conveniently fills in and adds structure to our symbolic framework (which we need to stay sane). I'm not saying this is a case for all people at all times but its a far more likely explanation than the alternative, and isn't curious how everyone's use and conception of god is just slightly unique to them?

And no, not having absolute belief (which is different than believing in a lack of god) isn't comforting, I know I'll live and die in some state relative confusion and ignorance, but such is the nature of knowledge.
Clan Destine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:08 PM   #142
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga
 
oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: CCCGTEHQ
Posts: 18,469
Rep Power: 70
oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo
Default

well put^

its easier to put down atheism and agnosticism than it is to defend the concept of a god.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 12:28 PM   #143
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN
 
RALPH WIGGUM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Normandie, France
Age: 23
Posts: 1,614
Rep Power: 0
RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa
Default


Robespierre burning atheism and fanatism and uncovering Truth.
__________________

RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:08 PM   #144
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully
 
Uncle Steezo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 5th Dimension
Posts: 14,744
Rep Power: 118
Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

clan destine. you made some good points but you failed to illustrate the superiority of your model outside of personal preference.

1. God did not emerge. God is and always has been.
2. the big bang from nothing theory, to quote mckenna, "is the mother of all improbabilities."
if you are going to assert this claim, then NOTHING can be ruled out. why? because the singularity defies all known laws, theories, behaviors and concepts of our universe.
so once we enter into the realm of the divine, all bets are off cause the basis of the atheistic model of the universe hinges on the most improbable, unlikely an arguably absurd notion that everything around us poof'd here out of nothing.

then you went off on a religious tangent which is not what the build is about. i think everyone can agree that religion is out of touch, to put it nicely.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:12 PM   #145
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga
 
oDoUoSoKo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: CCCGTEHQ
Posts: 18,469
Rep Power: 70
oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo
Default

whoa..so God always having been is probable????with no explanation but that he always has been? Style..seriously why do u personally want to believe there is a god?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:55 PM   #146
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully
 
Uncle Steezo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 5th Dimension
Posts: 14,744
Rep Power: 118
Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
whoa..so God always having been is probable????with no explanation but that he always has been? Style..seriously why do u personally want to believe there is a god?

God is eternal, it has to be that way.

information existed before the bang and that information will exist after the universe wimpers out or crunches or whatever happens.

we can call that information "thought".




but like i said, if we are to say that the pre-bang singularity existed, then anything is possible.
i agree with the physics of the big bang BTW.

but its silly to claim "energy can't be created or destroyed....uh ...well.... except when it was 1st created and when it's destroyed at the end of time."

infinity(energy+information)=God




i don't want to believe there is a God. I KNOW God is real.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #147
Rollo
An act of God
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 657
Rep Power: 0
Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clan Destine View Post
So God makes more sense than emergence how?

Your logic is everything complex needs to come from something
No. The fact is, all language all information and all things intelligible require an intelligent priori oracle/source. This is not a rational/logic I made up. This is a fact in information theory.
YOU CANNOT have an intelligible codex without a sentient being to put it in place.
Quote:
Why doesn't God need a cause?
I just had one argument about quantum mechanics in this thread, and how space-time is encompassed by a timeless fourth dimension, do I really need to have another?

We already went over this. God as God is defined is beyond time itself. He existed before existence as we understand it existed.

I've already had this argument...

1. God is(by definition) omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient.
If your argument doesn't already acknowledge that, then you aren't debating God. That's what God is, even if ficticious. Anything else is just a strawman you've made up.

If that's a problem, my reply is go beyond 19th century philosophy because this "what was before God" garbage doesn't sit with modern physics.

We know time had a starting point. God is prior to that, therefor not subject to the fabric of space-time or to natural order.

Again, rationalistic philosophy is USELESS. It has failed as a school of thought.
If that's what you major in, kill yourself.
You might as well major in leprauchaun husbandry



Quote:
Why is he exempt? There's no reason why the universe without a God can't emerge in the same way you assert God emerged.

The primeval atom was like any piece of matter, quanta-sized components and already encoded by the same very laws it has now as our universe. In fact, it was our universe before it expanded and cooled, all you've done is made it smaller, that still doesn't help you.
God is unlike it in that he is not material and not bound by the principles of physics that bound that atom to begin with.

So sorry, but your argument is deeply flawed.
That comparison is ignorant.





In fact, before I go any further, name me a language, the emerged with no intelligible entity to put it in place...



GO ahead, I'll wait.
The quantum is the most complex of all matrixes and yet you don't think it requires an intelligible source, that's exceptionism at it's worst.
Nobody has ever seen an atom just emerge........ Never.... There is not one shred of evidence that this could happen.

Quote:
In fact, 'natural' emergence obeys the laws of complexity better than a God theory.
Emergence is nothing more than a pseudo-intellectual materialist way of ducking an obvious problem that mathematicians have been mocking for decades. Information does not emerge and there is nothing supporting the notion that it can.

And at least with a God rather than an atom exploding which depends on finite reactions via nuclear fission caused by hydrogen, he isn't bound by engineering principles or probability.
Further the primeval atom couldn't have self emerged because atoms themselves have no way of self organizing.

Unless you're going to suggest an eternal atom (which we know are universe is not eternal it has a finite age) there really is no argument to be made for the emergence of our universe.

Quote:
That something as complex as a conscious, omnipotent, and strangely humanly moral being was here before the disordered cosmos'



There is no disordered cosmos. If you think that you must have a bad understanding of special relativity, quantum mechanics, string theory, information theory and statistics.
Probabilities cause influxes and even chaos in the human eye, but all of it is predictable.
All of it falls humble to quantum mechanics and relativity.... I'm sorry but much like the cell that was a blob, the universe that lacked uniformity and order is a thing of 19th century thinking.

Your argument is old.



Quote:

, which than arranged into somewhat more complexity and yielded our consciousness, is less elegant than simple emergence.

Simplicity>Complexity

not

Suspiciously humanlike complexity>Simplicity>Complexity

What kind of equation is that supposed to be?


The Primeval atom was our entire universe compressed into something that made a grain of sand look gigantic. How is that simple ?
I'm sorry but so what if something was similar to humanity's understanding of complexity? We are sentient beings who have language and especially important mathematics. Wouldn't we expect other beings who operate through similar means to be similar to us to begin with?

In fact, given that description isn't it kind of dumb on your part to say "Similar things operate in similar ways but cannot themselves be similar" ?
__________________

Last edited by Rollo; 04-01-2010 at 10:19 PM.
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:26 PM   #148
Clan Destine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 194
Rep Power: 0
Clan Destine crouching tigerClan Destine crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
clan destine. you made some good points but you failed to illustrate the superiority of your model outside of personal preference.
Firstly, I don't have a fixed model. Emergence is simply something I'm defending over a willful creator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
1. God did not emerge. God is and always has been.
Again, why does god gain the benefit of eternity but not the universe? And how can you assert the validity of this claim? Why posit a subject that requires a property of eternity? And not simply eternity itself? Why can't 'God' simply be the universe without 'God' in it? Which goes back to your original question of how one defines God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post

2. the big bang from nothing theory, to quote mckenna, "is the mother of all improbabilities."
if you are going to assert this claim, then NOTHING can be ruled out. why? because the singularity defies all known laws, theories, behaviors and concepts of our universe.
so once we enter into the realm of the divine, all bets are off cause the basis of the atheistic model of the universe hinges on the most improbable, unlikely an arguably absurd notion that everything around us poof'd here out of nothing.
A God model assumes just as much as a singularity, with the extra dimension of human-like properties and the lack of empiricism. A singularity could have always been here. In essence it WAS everything before it expanded. It needn't obey the laws as we know it, because there aren't really laws, just regularities. We only conceive of 'obeying' laws as metaphor. It certainly could have been 'obeying laws' for what the laws were at its state, but as we are and observe its expansion we obey the laws of a different, differentiated, expanded stated.

Also Existence as such, god or godless, is both a testament to 'the mother of all improbabilities' and also the only thing that can ever be, due to its nature. If there is a chance between existence and non-existence, there will always be existence, non-existence well, does not exist, its a false dichotomy. It isn't absurd that something came from nothing, because nothing is not anything that requires anything to super-cede it.

It would be more absurd to posit the opposite, that nothing can do anything or impede anything, that being is not just being forever. The problem I have is with giving existence a human-like face, a character. This is a species arrogance, or just simply a heuristic of understanding that shouldn't be taken seriously.

And just to clarify I don't necessarily subscribe to the belief that the Bing Bang Theory is the be all and end all of explanation. It is simply is as far as we can see, within a sensible framework of interpretation. Also, just because it appears orginary it doesn't mean it is, nor can it explain the rest of time, space, reality nor the future unfolding of existence. God is possible yet, it may be being born now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUnded Fox View Post
then you went off on a religious tangent which is not what the build is about. i think everyone can agree that religion is out of touch, to put it nicely.
Fair enough. I was repsonding to another post, but I agree with keeping within the spirit of the original intent.


Hey Rollo, just saw that you posted, I need to sleep but I'll look over what you said

Last edited by Clan Destine; 04-01-2010 at 02:28 PM.
Clan Destine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:55 PM   #149
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully
 
Uncle Steezo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 5th Dimension
Posts: 14,744
Rep Power: 118
Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

clan, i may be wrong, but i think we just agreed, conceptually speaking.

i'm just saying that if we all agree that we are "living the dream" so to speak, then the absurdity of God's existence goes out the window.

i would add that the physical universe is an expression of an idea. information.
so yes, the universe is God, as much as these pixels you are reading are an expression of my thoughts, but the pixels are not literally my thoughts.

i just watched a good 30 min clip of a mckenna lecture that touches on much of this build. time, universe creation, biology, life, and much more. ironically he doesn't mention God.
http://video.google.de/videoplay?doc...7212862409664#


i don't like the anthrophormophic god either.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #150
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war
 
Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Within the ALL...
Age: 31
Posts: 761
Rep Power: 14
Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
People often say god is allpowerfull but that's impossible since he gave us free will right...
...right.

The only way this would work would be if "he" is the "us"...

hmmmm...

HETEPU
__________________

Req Em Ab


Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one