news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 04-02-2010, 02:09 PM   #166
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
I'm an atheist but instead of disregarding the concept of god I just looked at the universe for something that fits the definition of god.

As A Result I don't see god as a conscience but rather a name for all the powers that make the universe work.
God is often seen as the overseer & Controller of the universe, this transelates into gravity for example, it makes sure we stay on earth & the earth stays in orbit around the sun so that we hav elife.
Another example is Evolution, it oversees us and often gives what we need to survive.

missed this post.
i guess i would ask you for a definition of consciousness.

also

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

God, Yahweh, Jah, Allah, Mother Nature, Ausar ....Universe
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:16 PM   #167
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
right, explain to me how that remedies..or even appropriates the proper response.

my reply was NOT directed toward you

i don't know what you're sayin
Old 04-02-2010, 02:16 PM   #168
DiGitalChamberz
Seen & Heard Everywhere

DiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkey

this is a very good build thread but i stopped adding on my wisdom when i saw one too many self righteous replies, ill do the knowledge from afar...

not pointing figures but where the topic of God is concerned, i laugh at anyone who swears "Ive got it all figured out"...
Old 04-02-2010, 02:22 PM   #169
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGitalChamberz View Post
this is a very good build thread but i stopped adding on my wisdom when i saw one too many self righteous replies, ill do the knowledge from afar...

not pointing figures but where the topic of God is concerned, i laugh at anyone who swears "Ive got it all figured out"...
wouldn't it be better to question the root meaning of the word first
then go into why we are using it today ?
Old 04-02-2010, 02:29 PM   #170
DiGitalChamberz
Seen & Heard Everywhere

DiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkeyDiGitalChamberz iron monkey

yes... we need to approach things at the root source and build TOGETHER... alot of intelligent minds on here we should combine forces n search for truth together or at least teach each one according to ones level of understanding so that we can ALL at least see where we are ALL coming from and add on... love is love tho
Old 04-02-2010, 02:44 PM   #171
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGitalChamberz View Post
yes... we need to approach things at the root source and build TOGETHER... alot of intelligent minds on here we should combine forces n search for truth together or at least teach each one according to ones level of understanding so that we can ALL at least see where we are ALL coming from and add on... love is love tho
to get to the roots you gotta dig.
thats what this thread is about, and like sunny said, its sometimes painful.

this topic has so many layers to it and some layers are close to the heart.

but don't let someone's approach discourage you from jumping in. we all have our own modes of operation. passion is healthy, it lets you and others know what beliefs are really yours.

i know we are all diff but personally i enjoy debating someone who really believes passionately in what they are saying cause it forces me to examine what i'm saying and come correct, even reevaluate what i believe.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:48 PM   #172
DiGitalChamberz
Seen & Heard Everywhere

true indeed... i just hate when i start typing my essays that after a few minutes im signed out n gta copy n paste after signing back in lol
Old 04-05-2010, 06:54 AM   #173
Hellspawn
Guardian of the 1st house

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Hellspawn

So basically if someone can't see god that means He does not exist ?

In this case, we can't see each other souls, so does it means that we have no soul ?
Hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:15 AM   #174
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

that wasnt the best example bro..eloels. and no thats not why, in fact i dont think anyone has really resorted to using that argument yet.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:23 AM   #175
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

we try and force each other to view their walk in life the way we are seeing our own walk

we want everyone to walk our way - even if for a few minutes - we want to be understood and appreciated - accepted - we want to live - we'll doubt that we are this way though

HellSpawn - sometimes we have to have things pointed out to us before we can see it
but to be so sure of something we've never seen, to fight and shed blood over what we believe is there is insane - the book says it's there - we have a choice whether to believe what the book is saying or not -
Old 04-05-2010, 05:22 PM   #176
Hellspawn

Hellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killaHellspawn shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
HellSpawn - sometimes we have to have things pointed out to us before we can see it
but to be so sure of something we've never seen, to fight and shed blood over what we believe is there is insane - the book says it's there - we have a choice whether to believe what the book is saying or not -
I aint tryin to convince no one, I been here since 2003 and never seen someone being convinced
Old 04-05-2010, 05:33 PM   #177
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

how can one be convinced of what they say they believe in ?

they are convinced that what they believe is reality

convinced of a belief

i'm learning to look at all my beliefs and not be so convinced they exist

and to treat it as a belief and not fact

this helps me from looking at people as stupid infidel sinners

i'm still a nut - no doubt - but i'm working on it
Old 04-05-2010, 07:26 PM   #178
DiGitalChamberz
Seen & Heard Everywhere

word sometimes u have to have the patience to watch a flower grow dealing with people and the different currents they come in
Old 04-05-2010, 07:57 PM   #179
Hellspawn

Hopefully we all have the same objective
Old 04-05-2010, 08:55 PM   #180
DiGitalChamberz
Seen & Heard Everywhere

i don't see why not.. shouldn't it be to teach he/her who does not know? so that they may be able to save themselves and then others, n then others n then others? it should be a chain effect i think. but mind you the whole total population isn't reachable or salvageable.. doubt well get back to Eden without weeding out a few bad apples, but you do your part nonetheless, regardless to whom or what you show n prove your power.