news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 04-09-2010, 11:11 PM   #1
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms
Default My first beat

yo this is my first beat i ever made. i used the sp 404 that I got this tuesday. this producin shit aint easy lol, especially cuz i really don't know shit about beatmaking. I would really appreciate your feedback and lettin me know how it sounds and whether or not i should should quit while im ahead lol.

http://usershare.net/mxkbofvvtdu1
Old 04-09-2010, 11:38 PM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I got a huge upload going here so its not letting me listen but I got you as soon as Im done.

did u join the sp forums?
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:42 PM   #3
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

i aint actually a member yet lol but i been lurkin all around on there. they got a lot of helpful shit. im gonna sign up tho cuz i do got a few questions
Old 04-10-2010, 12:00 AM   #4
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn i wanna get a drum machine so bad lmao cn sum1 link me to the sp forums? maybe i can read up on it before i get one
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:07 AM   #5
Mic Tyson
Heisman

http://sp-forums.com/index.php
Old 04-10-2010, 12:43 AM   #6
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo mic... good job man. you need a switch up in there before 1 min 7 seconds though. just something to mark the reps of what you were doing.throw in something there to keep count.it becomes endless.
'

your volume is good.chops are good.

keep bangin it out daily or whenever you can (I know you will) and make sure to sign up to the forums.

oh yeah and keep droppin.1
Old 04-10-2010, 12:44 AM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mic Tyson again
Old 04-10-2010, 12:48 AM   #8
Mic Tyson
Heisman

thanks. yea i was wonderin when i should switch it up, it did seem too long for just an instrumental. i asked my boy he said every 16 bars to switch, but yea ill change it up quicker than that next time
Old 04-10-2010, 12:59 AM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

I count out like 3 reg pattern for shit and then 1 extra (the switch pattern) which is usually your drum roll or whatever , and that completes the 4.I do 2 4's.I have no Idea what my "4's" are in music theory. you can hear it in the drums though.Think about it.you need to be like "boom bap boom boom bap" 3 times and then you need to roll that shit on the 4 to make it complete. hope you can find out what I am saying.

listen to my latest beat battle agains Juice box (shit vote on it too...not even for me if you feelin juice more then vote juice) but in my beat you will hear what I mean or describe about those "4's"

shit just listen to everything you can right now that is made on a drum machine and try and hear if you can tell how its made.

also , DRUM along with anything you listen to.Like when you have a sample , before you chop it, drum along with that mf from start to finish.

PEACE MIC
Old 04-10-2010, 02:11 AM   #10
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im pretty sure they call it a drop inf...i know wat ur tlkin abt how like on the 4th time of the pattern running the snares roll or the clap switches up...
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 09:23 AM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

hahahahaha yeah the drop.thanks Wesley
Old 04-10-2010, 11:22 AM   #12
Ozmosis
Lupus est homo homini

Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ozmosis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good beat, Infinity right about the need for a drum change up, but a solid beat for your first. My first beat sounds like ass.. lol

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr
Ozmosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 01:28 PM   #13
Sage/SZA
DJ Straxger

Sage/SZA crouching tigerSage/SZA crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Sage/SZA

I like this shit man. For your first beat you snapped locc. Don't "stop while you're ahead lol" cause you're goin to be top notch if you stik with it. This shit bangin foo.

Thanks to Sean for the Sig

DJ STRVXG3R! Check Me Out! Tha PhilosoPy Mixtape To Come Soon
DJ Straxger Myspace Profile
DJ Straxger's Reverbxatiox Page
DJ STRVXG3R
Sage/SZA is offline   Reply With Quote