news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 03-26-2010, 06:56 PM   #1
Erap
soldier of christ

Erap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venoms
Default drunken monk n pro graveface prod by Erap

beedub no show so there's a open spot anyone wanna jump in

http://www.divshare.com/download/10888507-bcd
Erap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:00 PM   #2
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ya no me fio ya no confio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

aiteeeee

word up
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #3
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

monk you spit hard in Spanish.big up! I cant really understand you fully but it was on point.Im gonna have somebody here peep it and ask em what you are saying. erap the track was bangin cept it was kinda crunchy.

I actually shut off Gravefaces verse cuz its difficult for my head to go from 2 languages like that on a track.Im sure he ripped it though.He sounded like he was rockin the mic well.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 06:47 AM   #4
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thx ininity i will hit u wit my verse on english asap

graveface flows is NASTYYYYY dats whatsuppppp

thx erap fo this cameo
Old 03-27-2010, 10:34 AM   #5
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

drunken monk kills it
Old 03-27-2010, 10:46 AM   #6
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

yoooooooooooooooooooooo this hsit is fireeeee, grve killed it monke came haed as fuck erap stays killin shit ...man i love this joiint...

beat is monstrerous..love it..

ooo and tyhe vocals mix sound fresh as fuck...
Old 03-27-2010, 05:30 PM   #7
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

yoooo, i did ma thang on this here... i need to know who mixed these first 2 verses tho...so it could all sound the same....
Old 04-12-2010, 03:22 PM   #8
Drunken Monk
B Team

Skampoe esta echo ya ste tema?
Old 04-13-2010, 01:55 PM   #9
Erap
soldier of christ

Erap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venomsErap five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
yoooo, i did ma thang on this here... i need to know who mixed these first 2 verses tho...so it could all sound the same....
i believe pro grave did the vocal mix so u could just mix it ur self or send it to me
Erap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:28 PM   #10
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

sent yo!!! pm'ed u...peace