news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-25-2009, 08:21 AM   #16
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

having more seasons/episodes is dope! but not if ur just repeating urself over and over...and over again
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:00 AM   #17
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's why they only made 4 instead of 6.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #18
Professor Poopsnagle
Banned

Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Professor Poopsnagle Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rama View Post
The point of series is that there are more seasons/episodes. I thought everyone knew that.
Originally, Prison Break was supposed to last only two seasons. That's why they made such a U-turn with Season 3. The whole script doesn't make sense and lost my attention.
Professor Poopsnagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:27 AM   #19
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I heard there were supposed to be six seasons.

Old 04-26-2009, 10:15 AM   #20
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I always thought that this concept should have lasted for two seasons, a third season is cool but it should have been what season 4 is now with them trying to take down the company, the season 3 that we ended up with should never have happened.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:18 PM   #21
Rame
Wu Vatican

Fuuuuuuuuck!

I thought they were going to broadcast season 4 on tv from today but it's the second part of the 4th season. I don't know how I could've missed the first part.

Now I gotta wait months to see it. (I don't download movies/series).

Old 05-16-2009, 12:27 PM   #22
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

holy shit any one see the last ep of prison break...

its finally over

crazy crazy ending...
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:14 PM   #23
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
holy shit any one see the last ep of prison break...

its finally over

crazy crazy ending...
I saw it this morning, it was nice. The ending itself was good, but I'm disappointed with season 4 in total. The beginning was very very good, but then they just started pouring 'what the fuck' moments at me, leaving me disappointed. The first two seasons were some of the best moments ever on television, but season 3 and 4 were sub-par (although season 3 was way better than 4).
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 04:39 PM   #24
Rame
Wu Vatican

http://prutsfm.punt.nl/?id=509575&r=1&tbl_archief=&

Lol.

Last edited by Rame; 04-18-2010 at 04:42 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:12 PM   #25
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

wow dude let himself go.

this was a classic series.I got most of em.I think I need the panama one.

anyway I think it ended just right.anybody mad at this show and the way it turned out is mad cuz they got played mentally.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote