news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-23-2010, 03:58 PM   #16
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:00 PM   #17
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Robbie u annoy the fuck out of me.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:01 PM   #18
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Aren't you in a vacation spot right now? But you are posting here?

log off sweet tits.

Quote:
Old 04-23-2010, 04:08 PM   #19
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
Aren't you in a vacation spot right now? But you are posting here?

log off sweet tits.

I am not on vacation I'm working asswipe

Last edited by Queen Of Poetry; 04-23-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:42 PM   #20
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Hmmm

I didn't realize the east coast circuit spanned that far.

Quote:
Old 04-23-2010, 05:08 PM   #21
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha
in queens defense, worldstar is for the fucking birds, so I didnt hear about this.

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:55 PM   #22
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hate how the crackers use blacks and mexicans as scapegoats when it comes to certain bullshit like rape, crimes, cheating, being scared, and other common everyday things.

Fucking spineless cowards! Yeah Robbie! Fucking little annoying faggot cunt!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 06:05 PM   #23
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Being scared? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 06:33 PM   #24
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Being scared? lol
Mmm hmm. I'd say about three months ago, a white girl who worked at a post office in a suburb of Detroit, MI called 911 and said that either a black man or a Mexican man robbed and raped her but she wasn't sure of the man's race. It turned out that she made the whole thing up because she had been stealing lots of mail and office supplies. She was scared that she would be fired and then thrown in jail for what she did. So, what's the natural thing to do in her situation: Point the finger at a minority so that all of the attention and hate is focused on that minority. It's damn shame. They're men and women who are sitting behind bars for crimes they didn't commit.

Scapegoating.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:39 PM   #25
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

What if the robbery mask doesn't have anything to do with stereotypes though? What if he just wanted to look a lot different than what he does to try to get away with it?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-23-2010, 06:42 PM   #26
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

weird/odd?

Chinese man eats child's brain to cure epilepsy

PTI, Mar 19, 2010, 05.14pm IST

LONDON: In a gory incident, a Chinese man has allegedly killed an 11-year-old boy and ate his brain to cure his epilepsy, a media report said.

Wang Chaoxu of Qixian village in Yunnan, south west China, killed the boy, Li Xuetang, who was found buried three miles away in a grain field in a neighbouring village, with the top of his head peeled back and part of his brain removed, 'The Sun' quoted police as saying.

Wang, who was arrested following an eye-witness account, told the police that he believed an old wives' tale that eating the brain with earthworms and ants would cure his fits, the report said.

Wang also said that he was married to a nurse, but she left him because his illness meant he was unable to work.

In fact, he was arrested after Wang Wenzhong, the village leader, found two blood stained rocks in the field and some fractured bones, before the boy's body was discovered buried nearby.

Earlier, Wang was also seen kneeling over the boy and holding him by the neck by a villager Zhang Huansheng, the report said.

The boy's heartbroken mum Yu Chaohu became anxious when her son disappeared late at night. "It was getting dark, but I couldn't find my son anywhere in the village. I even asked the village head to broadcast on the radio to ask my son to come back home for dinner," she said.

In fact, she was desperate to see her son but was told the body was too badly damaged. Yu said: "I can't bear to think about what happened to him. I have nightmares thinking about it."

It was claimed a three-year-old girl, who was reported missing on the same day, may also have become his victim.
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 02:42 PM   #27
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
What if the robbery mask doesn't have anything to do with stereotypes though? What if he just wanted to look a lot different than what he does to try to get away with it?
That makes it ok to but the blame on blacks? Obviously, the man used a black man's face to shield himself. Again, put the blame and hate on blacks.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:52 PM   #28
netscape check two
N.I.

What is a non white dude used a white man's mask? Would you have as much of a problem with it?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-24-2010, 03:14 PM   #29
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
What is a non white dude used a white man's mask? Would you have as much of a problem with it?
That's totally different because the system works with whites. For that guy to use a black face mask makes everything bad. If he would've gotten away, the police would've been looking at every black male that's in the city just because. Most likely, they'd arrest someone who didn't even commit the crime just because a black guy looks like the guy in the picture. Innocent man goes to jail while the white guy who commited the crime remains free.

I know that there are innocent white men behind bars but not like black males and Mexican males. The system is a trap for Mexicans and blacks.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:24 PM   #30
netscape check two
N.I.

Do you have statistics on the amount of innocent black and mexican males in jail compared to innocent whites? Or is that just a hunch? lol

If the guy had worn an alien mask, would you still have been upset about it?

Quote:
Quote: