news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 04-27-2010, 12:33 AM   #1
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default in recent SHUNNINGS...

i hear KILLsquat also got SHUNNED from the section 9 allMALE club

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 12:52 AM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shunnings are social rejections are dope
i find brocks general rejection by this site though he's the most devoted and serious, ironic and painful to watch. its so painful that i dont even like bringing it up but i do cause, fuck idk..

its like when you wipe your ass and smell it. you dont like the smell of a poop, but fuck it you just keep smelling it.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:56 AM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

hes what we here at ze corp call a SHUNNER OF DELF

For the GenChat pervs
Old 04-27-2010, 12:57 AM   #4
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shunnings are so simple, so effective and painfully felt.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:00 AM   #5
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the most masterful use of shunning as an artform was the cool kids table thread. fuck. ppl were loosing their fucking MIND over a pretend internet 'table' ahahaha
Old 04-27-2010, 01:00 AM   #6
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

For the GenChat pervs
Old 04-27-2010, 01:01 AM   #7
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
shunnings are social rejections are dope
i find brocks general rejection by this site though he's the most devoted and serious, ironic and painful to watch. its so painful that i dont even like bringing it up but i do cause, fuck idk..

its like when you wipe your ass and smell it. you dont like the smell of a poop, but fuck it you just keep smelling it.
...... hold the thread, you wipe your arse with toilet paper, then put it up to your massive nose and smell it ? for real ?!

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:03 AM   #8
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

sticky gooch was shunned from the vatican...

For the GenChat pervs
Old 04-27-2010, 01:05 AM   #9
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
...... hold the thread, you wipe your arse with toilet paper, then put it up to your massive nose and smell it ? for real ?!
buhahahahahahahahhaha no dude he DOESNT like the smell of a poop...but he still smells said poop = african dna paternity test...

For the GenChat pervs
Old 04-27-2010, 01:22 AM   #10
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
buhahahahahahahahhaha no dude he DOESNT like the smell of a poop...but he still smells said poop = african dna paternity test...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHahAHAhaHAH a
aHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaHAHAHAHaHAHa
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

man ya'll cockasians are gonna sit here and tell me you've never done that shit as a youth, we've already discussed this but hell yeah i've taken african dna paternity tests, im just being real

next you're gonna say you don't smell your underwear before putting it on and wash you hands EVERYTIME you piss. ya lying ass

Old 04-27-2010, 01:29 AM   #11
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
Old 04-27-2010, 01:30 AM   #12
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my underwear is clean when i put it on so no i never smelt it, and i dont wash my hands EVERY time i take a piss - unless food it about to be ate.

i have never - ever ever EVER smelt my own shit.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 01:35 AM   #13
diggy
The ABBOTT

hahahh

Have you ever wiped your hand passed a freshly washed ass and smelled it to see if ya cleaning techniques are butter?

Quote:
Old 04-27-2010, 01:36 AM   #14
diggy
The ABBOTT

Ever smelled the sweat from ya balls?

Quote:
Old 04-27-2010, 01:37 AM   #15
diggy
The ABBOTT

I've done both!!!

Quote: