news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-26-2005, 07:02 PM   #1
OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
Banned

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx grasshopper
Default Another Entry In My Diary,*warning Dont Read If U Dnt Like Threadz About My Life*

iight i got 2 thingz to tell you about,tha going to have you dyin...

#1. south side providence,rhode island, got some of the biggest weirdos and crackhead you will ever meet. this morning, some crack head rang my doorbell at 6am, at 1st i thought it was a jehova witness, so i open the door,and i see this crack head with a fuckin lawn mower,and he goes hey do you want to buy a lawn mower for $10? i was like now wtf,wut is it wit ppl ova here? and i shut the door and went back to bed.

#2. iight, i thought the morning was weird,in the afternoon i go to the city bus staion with my friend. then we see this girl (and imo she was ugly),my boi is here sayin shes fine.so we go to the bathroom,and were there arguin about this girl,then thi older black man goes into 1 of the stallz,and he overheard us talking.so he goes back in my day i had alot of bitches, bitch want something from me? i tell the bitch you suck my dick for it,and me and my boi was like wth? and we forgot about the argument and lsitened to this guy talk.and he goes i wouldnt give a bitch nothin, i wouldnt even give a bitch a fuckin twinkie,and we here dyin, so i look below to see wtfz wrong with this guy? and he;s here movin his feet all around while sittin on the toliet,it looked like he was crip walkin sittin down and shit,i was like wth? lmao,so then he goes bitch wanna go on a date? iight bitch well go ona date,and bitch here like oh where we going? bitch, we going to the shortcut, the bitch here like the shortcut? and he goes yeah bitch the shortcut to my house to fuck. lmfao!!! i laughed so hard i was cryin.so then we was leaving because our bus was coming,and this guy was still talkin.

and the funny part is.....

he was talkin 2 himself,lmao

i dnt know wtf this guy was,but ill tell you, he was fuckin funny and real,and i wish i knew him,.
OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 07:42 PM   #2
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey
Default Re: Another Entry In My Diary,*warning Dont Read If U Dnt Like Threadz About My Life*

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
iight i got 2 thingz to tell you about,tha going to have you dyin...

#1. south side providence,rhode island, got some of the biggest weirdos and crackhead you will ever meet. this morning, some crack head rang my doorbell at 6am, at 1st i thought it was a jehova witness, so i open the door,and i see this crack head with a fuckin lawn mower,and he goes hey do you want to buy a lawn mower for $10? i was like now wtf,wut is it wit ppl ova here? and i shut the door and went back to bed.

#2. iight, i thought the morning was weird,in the afternoon i go to the city bus staion with my friend. then we see this girl (and imo she was ugly),my boi is here sayin shes fine.so we go to the bathroom,and were there arguin about this girl,then thi older black man goes into 1 of the stallz,and he overheard us talking.so he goes back in my day i had alot of bitches, bitch want something from me? i tell the bitch you suck my dick for it,and me and my boi was like wth? and we forgot about the argument and lsitened to this guy talk.and he goes i wouldnt give a bitch nothin, i wouldnt even give a bitch a fuckin twinkie,and we here dyin, so i look below to see wtfz wrong with this guy? and he;s here movin his feet all around while sittin on the toliet,it looked like he was crip walkin sittin down and shit,i was like wth? lmao,so then he goes bitch wanna go on a date? iight bitch well go ona date,and bitch here like oh where we going? bitch, we going to the shortcut, the bitch here like the shortcut? and he goes yeah bitch the shortcut to my house to fuck. lmfao!!! i laughed so hard i was cryin.so then we was leaving because our bus was coming,and this guy was still talkin.

and the funny part is.....

he was talkin 2 himself,lmao

i dnt know wtf this guy was,but ill tell you, he was fuckin funny and real,and i wish i knew him,.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! 10 bucks for a mover is the ill deal, might as well take it, even if it didn't work

This reminds me of when I was in Oakland 2 months ago and this crackhead was standing next to the stop-light thinking he was doing all the traffic directing. It was the funniest thing, a crackhead directing traffic waving his arms in the air and telling cars where to go thinking he was the shit when in reality everybody was just going and stoping when the stop light told him to

The best shit was when a car didn't follow his traffic directing and he got all pissed off about it

Old 09-26-2005, 07:51 PM   #3
OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx
Banned

OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx grasshopper
Default Re: Another Entry In My Diary,*warning Dont Read If U Dnt Like Threadz About My Life*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! 10 bucks for a mover is the ill deal, might as well take it, even if it didn't work

This reminds me of when I was in Oakland 2 months ago and this crackhead was standing next to the stop-light thinking he was doing all the traffic directing. It was the funniest thing, a crackhead directing traffic waving his arms in the air and telling cars where to go thinking he was the shit when in reality everybody was just going and stoping when the stop light told him to

The best shit was when a car didn't follow his traffic directing and he got all pissed off about it

yea dis guy had on a wu wear shirt, and da letters were peeled off and shit,and it said W - Ear, lmao,both the W's were missing, i was like o hell no... lmao, i culdnt wait 2 tell uz bout dis. the only way i culd tell it was a wu wear shirt was because it had the logo, if not i would of been like wtf is W-Ear?

shitz as sad as when i seen some kid with fake ass jordan 13's,them shitz said Jackson on them, instead of Jordan. and the the jordan jumpman was ova here standin up with his hand on his hip,da dude looked more like da and1 guy instead of the jordan jumpman.
OnlyBuilt4PuertoRicanLinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 08:01 PM   #4
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

lmao u a funny dude
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 10:18 PM   #5
Chief 'Broom
Veteran Member

Chief 'Broom shaolin monk

ah haha
Chief 'Broom is offline   Reply With Quote