news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground > Technical Support

Old 04-18-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default need to record streaming audio

i need something thats free and easy.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 04:07 PM   #2
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im on windows 7
Old 04-18-2010, 05:38 PM   #3
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
i need something thats free and easy.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:46 PM   #4
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

hahah(syke)

way to prove your not smarter then me faggot
Old 04-18-2010, 09:07 PM   #5
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
hahah(syke)

way to prove your not smarter THAN me
^^Fixed. You're welcome. Lol @ the use of syke.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:49 AM   #6
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

all the programs i find will only record from my microphone not my sound card
Old 04-28-2010, 12:19 PM   #7
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

get yourself a nice soundcard that will do that shit all on its own.soundblasters man.that shit rules.I dont use anything but my soundcard and I rip audio from anywhere allllll daaaay.

use audacity if you cant afford a soundblaster or if you really just want the free route.I put somebody onto audacity though and they couldnt get it to pick up their shit so.....

idk. save up
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:43 PM   #8
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

I think you need to go into recording devices and choose stereo mix as the default...

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:27 PM   #9
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

youre looking to record audio that goes through your system?

yeah, you need to adjust the recording settings from control panel..

...but just to consider, some drivers/cards dont even come with the stereo mix option..

But you can allways put a cable from Line-out to Line-in, if you lack the Stereo mix option..
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote