news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-26-2005, 09:13 PM   #46
BLADED_THESIS

BLADED_THESIS grasshopper
Default Re: White dudes who wear flip flops

this thread is racist bullshit considering ive seen black uncle toms sporting the queer flip flop style too. but lemme guess thats ok right
BLADED_THESIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 09:45 PM   #47
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Generally, I am not interested in the cookie cutter answer that "not all girls arent intererested in guys for what they wear (on their feet specifically)"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajeco
Athletes wear sandles after games. Especially basketball players who don't want to wear their game shoes off the court, and sandles are easier to carry in a gym bag than another big pair of shoes. Flip-flops are worn at the beach, because after surfing it's a hastle to wash the feet, then put on socks and shoes, I assume, I haven't ever surfed, but I did play basketball. Anyways, sometimes a person lives a different life than another person, so why they do something might be different than if you did it, it's all rather simple isn't it.
Yeah, thats true about athletes....also they need to wear them in the public gym showers so they dont get athlete's foot.

But I guess this thread has been beaten to the ground quickly as I was stating an observation in society that a select group found funny while some remain skeptical and gave me "answers" I was expecting. This was a side observation from my so called "quirky" thread in genral chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLADED_THESIS
this thread is racist bullshit considering ive seen black uncle toms sporting the queer flip flop style too. but lemme guess thats ok right
I (as the thread starter) dont remember saying that it is NOT ok for white males to wear flip flops. Yes, I did direct this thread about white males because of what I observed. but this was in no way intended to become a racist discussion unless people drag their red herrings into this thread.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 11:43 PM   #48
BLADED_THESIS

BLADED_THESIS grasshopper

see i think the issue is why in all hell would any man wear flip flops. flip flops are extremely feminine. i mean as a man u never know when u will need to be ina rough situation. imagine sum dude grabbin ur womans ass n u walk up in flip flops, id stop the shit out of dudes feet. ill stick with my nikes and timbs. any woman that wants a man in flip flops i dont want. im starting to see alot of black bitches like these white preppy guys, im a big fan of black chicks but u arent gonna find any prep in this cracker
BLADED_THESIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 12:18 AM   #49
ghostface28
Banned

ghostface28 grasshopper

^^ youre a joke, everyones laughing at you
ghostface28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 12:34 AM   #50
akira kurosawa
Veteran Member

akira kurosawa grasshopper

it's worse when dudes wear socks with their flip fops...

utter gayness.
Old 09-27-2005, 06:25 AM   #51
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLADED_THESIS
see i think the issue is why in all hell would any man wear flip flops. flip flops are extremely feminine. i mean as a man u never know when u will need to be ina rough situation. imagine sum dude grabbin ur womans ass n u walk up in flip flops, id stop the shit out of dudes feet. ill stick with my nikes and timbs. any woman that wants a man in flip flops i dont want. im starting to see alot of black bitches like these white preppy guys, im a big fan of black chicks but u arent gonna find any prep in this cracker
Like GZA says, "That's minimum, and feminine like sandals"