news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-27-2010, 08:44 PM   #46
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

oh gawd i promised ma self i wouldnt talk about this ever again but fuck it....

i cryed rivers of Argentinian fluids watching the movie UP

saddest story ever.............

Old 04-27-2010, 09:41 PM   #47
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRONZBODY View Post
i shed a tear on that one titanic scene when the old couple was laying in the bed as the water was rising up and then they started to cuddle and embrace....man i had to go to the kitchen for that one man....
Titanic? Shit i couldn't even stay awake when I tried to watch that movie. Horrible film! Way too long, and obviously meant to be a chick-flick. lol @ watching chick-flicks, and crying!
Old 04-29-2010, 08:37 PM   #48
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^MANLY

Ah man when will smith chokes the dog out I got some dust in my eye or something so I had to rub em a bit to get it out sure.. And then thats why they reddened too. LOL nah but yea that was tough to watch.

BTW awesome sig
Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:03 AM   #49
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i can't remember if it was K9 or Turner and Hooch, but i cried when the dog got shot.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:09 AM   #50
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Phone Booth scene with Colin Farrell bearing his soul to the public and his wife.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:23 AM   #51
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGS View Post
i never cried i think but finding nemo almost had me haha his mother died outta nowhere!! its crazy coz its a fucking cartoon!! and also as a child when simbas father died! haha i'm getting all emotional watching cartoons lol
You think that's crazy, try watching Hans Christian Anderson's "Little Mermaid" or 80's cartoon cult classic "Goldwing" as a child. Shit might fuck your head up and give you mild emotional scars.

(Goldwing info included, because it is hard to find)
Goldwing Superhero Pantera Karzone Marzak vhs
Prism Entertainment
ASIN: B000KUPBPO
Old 04-30-2010, 08:41 AM   #52
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
the boy in the striped pajamas.
i did'nt cry, but it got me, and as strange as it is, i actually felt for the Nazi dad, i was like "nah, it can't happen, come on, find him"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXiMus Da MaNtis View Post
Never shed a tear , but i did get choked up in "a time to kill" When Girl Got Raped
co-sign

the only film i ever cried like a bitch to was The Color Purple, i've had the vhs of it for more than 20 years, and i've only watched it twice....i've put it on to watch many times, but usually get about 20minutes into it & have to turn it off cos i know i'm gonna cry, then sometime last october i think, i forced myself to watch it again (2nd time i've seen the whole thing), and i was cool all the way through, thinkin "i can do this without tears", 20 minutes before it ends and that was it, it was over, could'nt hold em back anymore....
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 05:29 AM   #53
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This thread brings to mind something sort of unrelated, but i'll mention it.

The cliche of hollywood formula movies has had an inadvertent positive effect, in that now when some fucked up shit happens in a movie, and isn't resolved neatly or reconciled, it hits much harder than if movies in general were realistic.

There is so much constant moralising in most films, that when you come across a film which just represents something without forcing a message upon you, it's always a stark outlier.

I've never cried watching a film, but i well up a bit all the time watching various things, i can't even name one particular film, but it happens all the time.

You watch something quiet and contemplative yet harsh, and it's such a shock in contrast with the majority of films, i think anyone would have an emotional reaction (maybe not crying though).

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:12 AM   #54
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixx View Post
i can't remember if it was K9 or Turner and Hooch, but i cried when the dog got shot.
Jerry and Hooch both got shot.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 12:33 AM   #55
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

Quote:
Originally Posted by skam-pope View Post

I cryed rivers of argentinian fluids watching the movie up

me too skampy!!!

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 01:03 AM   #56
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Jerry and Hooch both got shot.

looks like i only cried for the dog. Jerry wouldn't have died anyways cos he was the main character.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 01:49 AM   #57
kempa
Halls is quiet

kempa iron monkeykempa iron monkeykempa iron monkey

the ending of bodyguard gets me every time
Old 05-06-2010, 02:04 AM   #58
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bunch of sensitive faggits on this website.

i see you dawg.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:41 AM   #59
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post

i cryed rivers of Argentinian fluids watching the movie UP

and they didn't even make you wait at all, 10 minutes in, I shed a tear and the wifey is balling,

Legend of the Fall got me when he was burying his brother's heart on the hillside after he comes home from the war. Kind made me think about having to bury one of my own brothers like that, sad shit.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 10:31 AM   #60
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
bunch of sensitive faggits on this website.

i see you dawg.
Rza likes flowers since his mom passed. What are you trying to say?