news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 05-24-2010, 01:27 AM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default I'm also a sociopath, but will defend my family's nose empire at all costs

I HOPE ITS
N(. )( .)T SOMETHING I SAID.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oohh donna ohh donna.jpg (37.8 KB, 462 views)

Last edited by TSA; 05-24-2010 at 01:50 AM.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:29 AM   #2
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lol stop ruining ppls lives.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:33 AM   #3
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you wont BELIEVE how many times i warned the faggot.
like, i was really going out of my way to keep this from happening. this is what he made me. this is what i am (come on)
Old 05-24-2010, 01:35 AM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I didnt see nothin but a pic that wasnt a pic but it say boob critique dot com

cmon now

taylor gang or die
Old 05-24-2010, 01:41 AM   #5
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

did sid post his boobs at boob critic.com?
Old 05-24-2010, 01:42 AM   #6
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

i posted some boobs on boob critic.com
man, god REALLY REALLY REALLY likes Kareem Ghezawi dude lol. fack
Old 05-24-2010, 01:44 AM   #7
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just post them at photobucket, they'll last a day or so
are these some british arabian gilf boobs?
Old 05-24-2010, 01:47 AM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

show zee tits or nevair zpeak of zem again

I didnt know about boob critic....

I love boobs
Old 05-24-2010, 01:49 AM   #9
INF
Digital @fterLife

ok ay

now that I have seen this site for over a min

I DEMAND

show a screen shot of you uploading the boobs or

IT NEVER HAPPENED

you will never get the FELA beat in full if no real boobs are shown here.they have to belong to that lady in the "sids moms pis"
Old 05-24-2010, 01:51 AM   #10
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
i posted some boobs on boob critic.com
man, god REALLY REALLY REALLY likes Kareem Ghezawi dude lol. fack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 05-24-2010, 01:53 AM   #11
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

MY ICE DONT MELT!
SHAOLIN IS FELT!
MATHEMATICS IS MY ROD AND MY STAFF!
I PrAY LIKE THIS I BREAK MICS IN HALF!
Old 05-24-2010, 01:55 AM   #12
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:

I HOPE ITS
N(. )( .)T SOMETHING I SAID.

k

you did that

Old 05-24-2010, 01:56 AM   #13
INF
Digital @fterLife

You have given out too muThis forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.ch Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:59 AM   #14
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

SHIT REALISM?! CAPPDONnA GOEZ DICK AND ASS NUTS!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Donna Ghezawi Libya page.jpg (93.5 KB, 342 views)
Old 05-24-2010, 02:04 AM   #15
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

man ghost murders that track