news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 05-24-2010, 02:05 AM   #16
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

TALYOR GANG!!!!!!!!!

yo!!! somebody let TSA in the VAT section..hahahahahahaa dude can have my spot even.I got too much work to stay up with the net like that. IM a be here but still if it meant me given my spot up for this cat then he can go head cuz he did that.
Old 05-24-2010, 02:09 AM   #17
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

taylor gang or put ur dick in a blender
Old 05-24-2010, 02:11 AM   #18
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

kinda like how SADDIQ GHEZAWI, Sid's younger brother, murders this scene of THE DARK CABARET where he play a fluffy white bitch at 1:56 and beyond

like ok lol seriously, if your dating shit whore of a mother is sending nakeds to weirdos she met through you online and can't speak arabic AND has footage of YOUR hideous gay loser of a more loved brother frolicking on stage like faggot, WHY THE HELL would you start talking about someones family?
Old 05-24-2010, 02:11 AM   #19
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Taylor Gang or piss on an electric fence
Old 05-24-2010, 02:15 AM   #20
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

taylor gang or go to iraq
Old 05-24-2010, 02:17 AM   #21
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
Old 05-24-2010, 02:17 AM   #22
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i would totally do some work on those tittays
and lol @ donnaTELLAH being some real shit, i thought that was on some corp slang
Old 05-24-2010, 02:17 AM   #23
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AHAHAHAhaHAHHAhaH! IF YOU WANNA SEE A NIGGA GO HARDER THEN WU GO TO 4:36 of this VIDEO AND WATCH! a
aaAHAhahAHhaAH YOU WONT REGRET IT! THIS IS 'SALUTE YOUR SHORTS' DELETE SCENES MATERIAL!!!

LMAOz!!!

dude, ITS A FUCKING BALLET?! ooooooooohh man! LOL you niggas wanna see boobs? go to 4:36

Look at what SId as done to his family. When you google the names

SADDIQ GHEZAWI
and
DONNA GHEZAWI

its just gonna be a fucking breast bonanza on a wutang fan site.
mind you the whore DONNA GHEZAWI does business and looks for men behind her husbands back online.
Old 05-24-2010, 02:19 AM   #24
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

what the fuck is this shit?

ha!
Old 05-24-2010, 02:20 AM   #25
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

DUDE ROBBEH! gif that shit!!!

Robbeeehhhh11!!!!1 hahahahaha WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Old 05-24-2010, 02:20 AM   #26
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao
tsa is moving like a bunch of mexicans with bandonnas
Old 05-24-2010, 02:21 AM   #27
INF
Digital @fterLife

Yeeeeeaaaaaaaah BITCH!
Old 05-24-2010, 02:22 AM   #28
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

AHAHAHAhaHAHHAhaH! IF YOU WANNA SEE A NIGGA GO HARDER THEN WU GO TO 4:36 of this VIDEO AND WATCH! a
aaAHAhahAHhaAH YOU WONT REGRET IT! THIS IS 'SALUTE YOUR SHORTS' DELETE SCENES MATERIAL!!!

LMAOz!!!

dude, ITS A FUCKING BALLET?! ooooooooohh man! LOL you niggas wanna see boobs? go to 4:36

Look at what SId as done to his family. When you google the names

SADDIQ GHEZAWI
and
DONNA GHEZAWI

its just gonna be a fucking breast bonanza on a wutang fan site.
mind you the whore DONNA GHEZAWI does business and looks for men behind her husbands back online.
my brain just melted
Old 05-24-2010, 02:22 AM   #29
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

AHAHahaAHahah WTF does SADDIQ GHEZAWI play?! a grobbling breasted wolf or a breast Tree in a cheap shirt? ahahaha! THIS PLAY IS TOO ABSTRACT
Old 05-24-2010, 02:24 AM   #30
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

tsa's a 14 karat gold slum computer wizard