news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 05-24-2010, 02:58 PM   #76
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahahahahahaha sid, tell your moyther i want her old rusty vagina,and your brother,he belongs in jail with bubba..what a buncha faggots man

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
Old 05-24-2010, 03:04 PM   #77
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Chill You aint a superstar faggot ahahaha
Old 05-24-2010, 03:21 PM   #78
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

^

r those really your mom's tities?
Old 05-24-2010, 03:22 PM   #79
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

no it was all a nigerian scam.

However you can count on me to deliver the goods
Old 05-24-2010, 03:27 PM   #80
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

the goods? your mums tits?

how do you know that those are not your mums tits?

you seen your mums tits in the raw???
Old 05-24-2010, 03:28 PM   #81
SID
I see you dawg

Go take your daily dose and shut up please infinity.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:30 PM   #82
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

ahahahaha , you are mad at tha GOD???? why?????? I didnt post your mums tits. I dont even know your mum.

its just science.how do you know that those tits are not the tits of your mum?
Old 05-24-2010, 03:34 PM   #83
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha cause he still sucks on em even at his age,you can tell his mom is such a whore,those eyes are begging so a gigantic mandingo tp splash em,sids mom wants my cock in her ass,dont worry sid,u will be having a step dad soon you fudgepacker u

Old 05-24-2010, 03:40 PM   #84
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
hahaha cause he still sucks on em even at his age,you can tell his mom is such a whore,those eyes are begging so a gigantic mandingo tp splash em,sids mom wants my cock in her ass,dont worry sid,u will be having a step dad soon you fudgepacker u
grave, sid's mom is looking to rent out a room in her home. maybe you can move in with her and sid. check out this link.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93771

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Old 05-24-2010, 03:43 PM   #85
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

haaaa see art,u just made my day,imma look into this

Old 05-24-2010, 03:55 PM   #86
Huggasaurus Sex
2000 B.C.

Huggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of furyHuggasaurus Sex fist of fury

at least you still got the cock tavern sid.

more akbar
Old 05-24-2010, 03:56 PM   #87
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

I bet you if I sent a pic of my cock to donna,she would want me to move in right away! Good good slut

Old 05-24-2010, 04:28 PM   #88
SID
I see you dawg

You will never ever, ever be famous ahhahaahaha
Old 05-24-2010, 04:37 PM   #89
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

your dads cock created a creten,time for a real man to bust that cave pussy up and kick your bum ass out the house,when I'm done with ya mama,I'll allow you to help yourself to her and loose ya virginity you numbnut

Old 05-24-2010, 04:38 PM   #90
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

donna should of taught sid to keep his head down in the trenches that are gen chat

FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY